GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 80 Women Trainee & Other Vacancies:
GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 80 Women Trainee, Master Trainee Posts: 80 Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs. Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior is ready to recruit eligible candidates for Women Trainee, Master Trainee & Assistant Instructor posts. However, Walk-in-interview for these 80 Vacancies is scheduled to be held on 12th February 2018. Interested candidates must go through all the eligibility conditions provided and attend the interview on 12th February 2018 at 11.00 AM. Check more details related to GWPC Gwalior in the below sections. Additionally, visit @ mpinfo.org to get more information about GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018.
GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior|
|Name of the Post||Women Trainee, Master Trainee & Assistant Instructor|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||12th February 2018|
|Job Category||MP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
GWPC Gwalior Jobs 2018-19 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19:
Aspirants willing to attend a walk-in interview for GWPC Gwalior Jobs 2018-19 must fulfill all the eligibility conditions provided below.
Educational Qualification for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018:
- Women Trainee: Candidates must have passed 8th Class from recognized Board.
- Master Trainee: Candidates must have passed Degree in any subject from recognized University or Institution. OR must possess diploma in Beauty Culture and Cosmetology or Hair Dressing. Also, 10 years of Teaching/Work experience in Beauty Culture or Hair Dressing. Should know to speak English and Hindi.
- Assistant Instructor: Musta have passed Intermediate. Also, diploma in Beauty culture and Cosmetology. should have Teaching/Work experience in Beauty Culture or Hair Dressing. Should know to speak English and Hindi.
Age Limit to apply for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Women Trainee: Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
Pay Scale for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the norms of MP Government.
- Master Trainee: Rs.275/- per hour
- Assistant Instructor: Rs.110/- per hour
- Women Trainee: Absolute.
Application Fee for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018:
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Refer Official Notification for more details.
How to Apply for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, go to Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior Official website @ mpinfo.org
- On the main page, search for Official Notification.
- Download the Official notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, start filling the application in a prescribed format.
- Get ready with all necessary documents.
- Finally, attend the walk-in interview on 12th February 2018 to be a part of GWPC Gwalior Jobs 2018.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Office of the Commissioner,
Municipal Corporation, Gwalior (MP).
Important Links for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date of application||1st February 2018|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||12th February 2018 at 11.00 AM|
Other Important Links to Consider:
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1247 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior has 80 new openings for the year 2018-19. Moreover, vacant positions available are for Women Trainee, Master Trainee & Assistant Instructor Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for GWPC Gwalior Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in GWPC Gwalior Jobs 2018. However, Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Jobs in Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior Recruitment 2018 on this page. In addition to this, get details regarding educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply procedure on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in GWPC Gwalior Jobs 2018.