HAL Recruitment 2019
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 30 Technician Vacancies. New Job Alert for Central Government Job seekers !! Hindustan Aeronautics Limited released a Notification for the Channel C & D Posts. This Circular is announced regarding filling the Ex-Servicemen candidates for the Technician Vacancies in Helicopter, Engine, and Overhaul Division. HAL Recruitment Apply Online is opened from 07th August 2019. Interested Ex-Servicemen aspirants can register for the Technician Vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and get HAL Career @ www.hal-india.com.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is engaging eligible candidates for Non-Executive Cadre under Tenure basis. Candidates will be recruited for 4 years contractual basis. The last date to apply for the Technician jobs is 27th August 2019. As per the Notice, individuals completed a Diploma/ Degree (regular & full time)in Engineering stream can apply for the HAL Recruitment 2019.
HAL India Technician Recruitment 2019 – Job Overview
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Technician & Aircraft Technician|
|No. of. vacancies||30|
|Starting Date to Apply||07th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||27th August 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Across India|
HAL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
HAL Technician Jobs – Division Wise
|Name of the post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Aircraft Technician – Helicopter Division|
|Heat Treat Operator||01|
|Aircraft Technician – Engine Division|
|Technician – Overhaul Division|
|Safety Equipment & Weapon Fitter||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Aeronautics Recruitment 2019
Aircraft Technician – Helicopter Division
- Passed ITI in a relevant stream and NAC (Machinist, Painter, Heat Treat Operator)
Aircraft Technician – Engine Division
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy.
- Experience – 5 Years in serving Aircraft/Helicopters.
Technician – Overhaul Division
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Stream and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy.
- Experience – 3 Years in Aircraft in Indian Airforce / Navy / Army.
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
Application Fee Details:
- The candidate should pay the application fee through RTGS.
- Application Fee is Not Refundable.
- General Candidates –Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – No Charges
|Bank Account Name||HAL Recruitment Account|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||HAL Branch, Bangalore|
|Bank Account No||31700415045|
- Candidates selected for the HAL India Recruitment will get a salary with other allowances based on the pay matrix level of specific post as per the rule.
- Written Examination
How to Apply Online for www.hal-india.com HAL Recruitment 2019?
Before starting the registration process for HAL Careers be ready with the scanned copies of Photo, Signature, ITI & NAC / Diploma/ equivalent educational certificate, Caste certificate, Experience certificate, and Other certificates.
- Scroll down and click on Apply Online Link given below.
- Now, click on Instructions to Apply Online.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Now, Click on Register to Apply Online
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Attach Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, press submits button to complete the application process.
Important Dates for HAL India Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||07th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||27th August 2019|
Important Links for HAL Career 2019
|Official Notification Pdf & Apply Online Link|
|Helicopter Division||Click Here|
|Engine Division||Click Here|
|Overhaul Division||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Board has 826 new openings for Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice and Other Posts for the year 2019-19. The HAL Recruitment Board has opened for Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice, and different posts. On the off chance that the up-and-comers are having the above qualification conditions, at that point, he/she is qualified to apply for these employments. Additionally, up-and-comers who meet as far as possible and other criteria can apply for HAL Recruitment 2019. You can likewise get insights regarding application beginning date and the last date, Vacancy insights regarding HAL Job Vacancy 2019 on this page.
Occupation Seekers can likewise discover the post insightful opportunity insights regarding the opening in Central Government Jobs 2019. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Board is giving work warnings as of late through HAL Jobs 2019. Accordingly, all the activity searchers can land ongoing reports with respect to Positions in HAL Vacancy 2019 on this page. Wannabes will get the insights about age limit, pay scale, determination process, application charge and how to apply process on this page. You can bookmark this page to know more insights concerning Vacancy in HAL Recruitment through GATE 2019 too.
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||451+ – Stenographer, Cashier, Storekeeper cum Clerk & Others||[15-12-2019]|
|Air India Recruitment||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|AASL Recruitment||119 – Supervisor, Sr Trainee & Others||[13-11-2019]|
|SSB Recruitment||356 – Sub Inspectors (SI) & Constable Gd||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Various – Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|AIESL Recruitment||195 – AME, Utility Hand & Other||[30-08-2019]|