HMFWD AP Recruitment 2019 Notification announced today. 1113 LIVE Vacancies for Mid Level Health Provided (MLHP) posts. Online application has been invited from candidates encompassing B. Sc in Nursing to fill up these MLHP Vacancies. The vacancy fulfilment is purely on contract basis initially for a period of 01 years in Health and Wellness Centres. Candidates on fulfilling the eligibility can apply online through below given link from 18th November 2019. HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Mid Level Health Provider Job application forms must be submitted on or before 29th November 2019.
HMFW AP Recruitment 2019 – 1113 MLHP Vacancies
Candidates will undergo Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) of six months duration. Further, Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & Counselling will be held on 23rd December 2019. Bridge course will be starting for all the selected candidates on 1st January 2020. The Department will provide support for IGNOU fee (cover study materials and counselling fee), boarding and accommodation etc… only to the selected candidates.
“Also Check: AP Postal Recruitment 2019 – 2707 Vacancies”
HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Board||Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department (HMFWD), Andhra Pradesh|
|No of Vacancies||1113 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Mid Level Health Provided (MLHP)|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||29th November 2019|
|Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & Counselling||23rd December 2019|
|Start of the Bridge course||1st January 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh HFWD Jobs Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||hmfw.ap.gov.in (OR) mlhp.aptonline.in|
HMFWD Recruitment 2019 in AP – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mid Level Health Provided (MLHP)||1113|
“Also Check: DSRVS Recruitment 2019 – 4055 Vacancies”
Eligibility Criteria for Mid Level Health Provider Jobs in Andhra Pradesh 2019
All the necessary eligibility details regarding MLHP Jobs is as follows,
- Passed B. Sc in Nursing from a recognized board
- No preference given for higher qualifications
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- For SC & ST’s – Maximum Age – 40 Years
Selection procedure for MLHP Jobs in AP HMFWD Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- Online Entrance Test
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh Health, Family and Welfare Dpt Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.25,000/- per month.
- No stipend will be paid during the training period.
“Also Check Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 3274 Vacancy”
- For all others – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST & BC’s Candidates – No Application Fee
Application Fee – paid through online mode only.
The candidates belonging to the districts and Zone as mentioned in the above table will be considered as local for that zone.
|Name of the ZONE||Districts Covered||Entrance Exam Centers|
|Zone – I||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam|
|Zone – II||East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna||Rajamahendravaram and Vijayawada|
|Zone – III||Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore||Guntur|
|Zone – IV||Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool||Tirupati and Kurnool|
How to Apply for HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Mid Level Health Provider Jobs 2019?
- Firstly, click on Online apply link provided below
- Click on the Fill Application form
- An application form will be available on the screen
- Fill in your name, category, address, place of study, and other necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your recruitment process.
- Further, take a print out of your Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form).
Documents to be procedure at the time of selection for certification:
- SSC or equivalent examination (for date of birth)
- Intermediate examination or 10 + 2 Examination
- B.SC (N) examination pass certificates (Provision and Degree)
- Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all years
- Certificate of Permanent Registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed.
- Copy of Caste / Community Certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authority’s viz., Tahsildar / MRO Concerned. In the absence of a proper caste certificate, the candidate will be treated as OC candidate
- Study Certificates for the years 4th to 10th class from where the candidate studied (Government / Private / Aided / Municipal / ZP)
- In case of private study of 4th to 10th class, 7 years residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO Concerned should be enclosed
- Copy of latest Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by the Regional Medical Board or SADAREM in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
Principal Secretary to Govt.,
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept.
5th Block, Ground Floor, Room No:157,
A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi,
Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh.
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare,
2nd Floor, B-Block, Himagna Towers, D.No.189,
LIC Colony Adda Road,
Saipuram Colony, One Center,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural,
Krishna Dt., Andhra Pradesh.
“Also Check: APSFC Recruitment 2019 – 38 Vacancies”
hmfw.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|HMFWD AP MLHP Jobs – Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of Mid Health Provider Jobs in HMFWD AP Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to apply||18th November 2019|
|Last date to Apply||29th November 2019|
|Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & counselling||23rd December 2019|
|Start of the Bridge Course||1st January 2020|
Other Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Link||Number of Vacancies & Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||Trade Apprentice – 4,805||30-12-2019|
|South Central Railway Recruitment||Apprentice – 4,103||08-12-2019|
|CISF Recruitment||Assistant Sub Inspector Executive – 1,314||07-12-2019|
|SHAR ISRO Recruitment||Research Associate, Technician/Draughtsman – 93||29-11-2019|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||Specialist Officer – 1,163||26-11-2019|
|NTRO Recruitment||Technician A, B, & Assistant Security Officer Grade – I- 39||25-11-2019|
About Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department (HMFWD), Andhra Pradesh:
The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare oversees public health services, prevention and control of communicable diseases and the implementation of national and national health programs. DPH & FW is responsible for the prevention, control and management of endemic and epidemic diseases, health promotion, management of all primary health care institutions in rural and urban areas of the State, and the implementation of the law of births and deaths.