HSSC JE Previous Papers are available here to download for Junior Engineer posts for Civil, Electrical & Other streams. So, the candidates who had applied for Haryana SSC Exam can now download the HSSC JE Previous Year Papers along with the Solutions. Applicants can download Haryana SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers from our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can check these HSSC JE Sample Papers, which are very useful during your preparation for the written exam.
HSSC JE Previous Papers
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released 1624 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) posts. The application process has started and it will end on 4th July 2019. Applicants who have applied for the given posts need to appear for the written examination that is going to be conducted in the coming months. So, here we have updated the HSSC JE Previous Year Paper for the ease of aspirants.
Haryana SSC JE Previous Year Paper – Details
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|HSSC JE Exam Date 2019||31st August & 01st Sept. 2019|
Candidates applying for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) under HSSC need to appear for the written examination and interview. For that aspirants need to go through the exam pattern to get an idea of the examination.
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of the Subjects||Weightage||Total Marks|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi & Relevant Subject||75%||90|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc.||25%|
- The written examination will consist of objective type questions
- The total marks for the examination are 90 Marks
- And the rest 10 Marks will be allotted for socio-economic criteria and experience
Download HSSC JE Previous Papers Pdf
|HSSC JE previous year question paper pdf||General Awareness|
|HSSC JE civil previous question papers||Civil Paper I|
|Haryana SSC exam papers||Mechanical Engineering Paper I|
|HSSC junior engineer question paper||HSSC JE Solved Questions for General Ability|
Questions for General Intelligence
- What is 30% of 450?
- Ten men can finish construction of a wall in eight days. How many men needed to finish the work in half-a-day?
- Find the next number in the series ?
- 1, 2, 9, 28, 65, _________.
- A shop gives a 10% discount on the purchase of an item. If paid for in cash immediately, a further discount of 12% is given. If the original price of the item is Rs. 250, what is the price of the article if a cash purchase is made?
- It was Wednesday on July 15, 1964. What was the day of July 15, 1965?
- The average of x1 x2 x3 and x4 is 16. Half the sum of x2 x3 x4 is 23. What is the value of x1?
- If March 1 of a leap year fell three days after Friday, what day of the week will dawn on November 22?
- The radius of the pool in a South Delhi Club is twice the radius of the pool in a North Delhi Club. The area of the pool in South Delhi Club is how many times the area of the pool in the North Delhi Club?
- How 1 % expressed as a decimal fraction?
- Find the next number in the series: 235, 346, 457……?
- A sofa set carrying a sale-price ticket of Rs. 5,000 sold at a profit of 20%. The trader’s cost price of the sofa set is?