Candidates who are preparing for Upcoming Govt Jobs 2023 can apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023 @ mha.nic.in. Aspirants can also get More Details of Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2023 in the below sections. The educational qualifications, experience, and other eligibility conditions for the post are provided below. Intelligence Bureau selection will be based on Written Examination & interviews, and selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India.
IB Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board
|Intelligence Bureau (IB)
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Posts
|Security Assistant, MTS
|Starting Date to apply Online
|14th October 2023
|Closing Date for apply Online
|13th November 2023
|Central Government Jobs
|All Over India
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) Posts
|Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
IB Notification 2023 Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in vacancy table given above against each SIB.
IB Age Limit:
- Security Assistant Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- MTS Age Limit – 18 Years to 25 Years
Intelligence Bureau Selection Process:
- Online written examination
- Offline descriptive exam
Pay Scale for IB Recruitment 2023:
- Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
- Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Application fee for IB Jobs 2023:
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories – Rs. 500/-
- Other candidates – Rs. 450/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2023?
- Open the official notification using theIntelligence Bureau notification link below
- Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible before proceeding to apply
- Click on the MHA IB Recruitment apply online link
- Fill in all the details and make sure they are correct
- Upload your photograph & Signature
- Then make payment online (if required)
- Click the view application form
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application forms before submission
- You should check the application form once again to see whether the information is correct or incorrect
- After that, click the submit button, and your online form will be submitted.
Important Dates for IB Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date for Apply Online
|05th November 2023
|Last Date for Submission of application
|25th November 2023