IB Recruitment 2022 Notification | Intelligence Bureau has released the official notification for 1671 Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Posts. However, the IB Jobs Notification 2022 started the application process from 05th November 2022 to 25th November 2022 through online mode. There is a total of 1671 vacancies available and issued by the Intelligence Bureau among which 1521 vacancies are for the post of IB Security Assistant and the rest 150 vacancies are for the MTS. Candidates searching for Sarkari Jobs can apply for this IB Recruitment 2022.
IB Recruitment 2022 Notification | 1671 Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Other Posts
Candidates who are preparing for Upcoming Govt Jobs 2022 can apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2022 @ mha.nic.in. Aspirants can also get More Details of Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2022 in the below sections. The educational qualifications, experience, and other eligibility conditions for the post are provided below. Intelligence Bureau selection will be based on Written Examination & interviews, and selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India.
IB Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Board||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Number of Vacancies||1671|
|Name of the Posts||Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Other Posts|
|Starting Date to apply Online||05th November 2022|
|Closing Date for apply Online||25th November 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) Posts||1521|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Posts||150|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
IB Notification 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in vacancy table given above against each SIB.
IB Age Limit:
- Security Assistant Maximum Age Limit: 27 years as on 25.11.22
- MTS Age Limit – 18 Years to 25 Years
Intelligence Bureau Selection Process:
- Online written examination
- Offline descriptive exam
Pay Scale for IB Recruitment 2022:
- Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
- Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Application fee for IB Jobs 2022:
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories – Rs. 500/-
- Other candidates – Rs. 450/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official notification using theIntelligence Bureau notification link below
- Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible before proceeding to apply
- Click on the MHA IB Recruitment apply online link
- Fill in all the details and make sure they are correct
- Upload your photograph & Signature
- Then make payment online (if required)
- Click the view application form
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application forms before submission
- You should check the application form once again to see whether the information is correct or incorrect
- After that, click the submit button, and your online form will be submitted.
Important Dates for IB Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Apply Online||05th November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of application||25th November 2022|
Important Link for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Intelligence Bureau (IB) Official Notification Pdf|
|IB Recruitment Apply Online Link|
|IB Previous Paper|
|Intelligence Bureau Syllabus 2022|
|IB Official Website|
About Intelligence Bureau:
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is the internal intelligence agency of India. It was rearranged as a central intelligence office in 1947 under the Ministry of the Interior. The reason for the perception may be that Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed in 1885 as Quartermaster General and Head of Intelligence for the British Indian Army in Simla. The aim was then to monitor the deployment of Russian troops in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of the British Indies via the northwest by the end of the 19th century. In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which was called Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) since 1921. This was a state-run supervisory and control bureau.
The IPI is jointly managed by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the secretary of the Public Prosecutor and the Ministry of the Indian Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintains close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5. Rajiv Jain is the current director of the IB, who held the post since January 1, 2017, Rajiv Jain is a 1980 batch officer of the Jharkhand police cadre who took over from Dineshwar Sharma on January 1. Read More.