IB Syllabus 2019 for written Examination is available here. Candidates who have applied for the given posts can get here the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we have updated all the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus details. Later, aspirants can download the Syllabus pdf for free from the link given. Also, check the Sample Question Papers in our page.
IB Syllabus – आईबी पाठ्यक्रम 2019
|Security Assistant||Click Here|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||Click Here|
|Personal Assistant||Click Here|
IB Security Assistant Syllabus
IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019 is updated here. The Candidates who are in search of Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Security Assistant (Executive) can check the details here. The complete details of the Syllabus are given in the sections below. Also, check the Exam Pattern for Security Asst (Executive) complete details here. However, check the Exam details from the table given and check the Intelligence Bureau Exam Eligibility details from our IB SA Recruitment page.
IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019
The Intelligence Bureau Selection Process for Security Assistant is having three rounds. The IB Selection Process is as follows-
- Tier-I (Prelims Examination)
- Tier-II (Mains Examination)
- Interview/Personality Test
IB Recruitment Syllabus 2019 Details
|Post Name||Security Assistant/Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||1054|
|Tier-I Exam Date||17th February 2019|
IB Exam Pattern for Security Asst 2019
The Complete IB Exam Pattern for Security Assist Tier-I, Tier-II Exams are given below. Go through the details and list our the important sections to be concentrated. Also, refer the IB Syllabus 2019 for Security Asst Post given below. However, the IB Security Assistant/Executive Syllabus given below is only for reference purpose. The Original topics may vary in the examination.
IB Exam Pattern for Tier-I (Prelims) – Security Assistant
|S.No||Subjects/Sections||No of Questions||Time|
|1||General Awareness||40||2 Hrs|
- Questions Type – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Duration: 2 Hrs (120 Mins).
- Maximum Marks will be 100.
- Each Question Carries One Mark.
IB Exam Pattern Tier-II (Mains) – Security Assistant
|1||Translation of Passage of 500 Words – Local Language/Dialect to English & Vice Versa||40||1 Hr|
- Question Paper Type: Descriptive Type
- Need to Score 20 Marks to qualify for Tier-III (Interview/Personality Test).
IB Exam Pattern for Tier-III (Interview/Personality Test)
The Candidate who got qualified in Tier-I & Tier-II is shortlisted for Interview. The Aspirant is selected on bases of their performance in Tier 1, Tier 2 and Interview. However, Let’s check the Intelligence Bureau 2019 Syllabus Pdf details in the section following. Get IB Syllabus full form here in detail.
IB Exam Syllabus Pdf for Security Assistant
The Intelligence Bureau Syllabus topic wise is listed here. The Candidate who is going to appear for IB Security Asst/Executive Online Examination can check the details here. Also, download the IB Syllabus pdf below. Later, check the Intelligence Bureau Sample Question Papers for Security Assistant/Executive 2019 from the previous Papers link given. Moreover, share the website URL With your friends who are in search of IB Syllabus 2019. However, candidates can also get Download IB Syllabus in Hindi.
Intelligence Bureau Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian – History & Culture, Geography, General Policy & Scientific Research, Economic, Polity Etc.
- Indian Famous – Books, Authors, Places, Rivers, Persons.
- Latest Events, Games, Sports, Current Affairs.
- General Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Computer Knowledge Etc.
IB Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic Algebraic Identities
- Basic Topics like – Percentages, Rations & Proportions, Simple Interests, Profit & Loss, Averages, Square roots, Discount Etc, basic mathematics concepts.
- Time & Work
- Partnership Business
- Mixture & Allegation
- Time & Distance
- Number Series & Relationship between Numbers Etc.
IB Syllabus pdf – Logical & Analytical Ability
- Verbal Topics – Analogies, Judgment, Relationship Concepts, Coding & Decoding, Decision Making, Problem Solving.
- Operations, Statement Conclusion, Venn Diagrams, Date & City Matching, Critical Thinking Etc.
- Non-Verbal Topics – Similarities & Differences, Space Visualization & Orientation, Analysis, Non-Verbal Series.
- Pattern Folding, Embedded Figs, Visual Memory Etc.
Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus – English Language
- English Grammar – Tenses, Adjectives, Active/Passive Voice, Verbs Etc.
- Spotting Errors
- Improve Sentences.
- Cloze Passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Comprehension Passages etc.
You can also get IB Security Assistant Syllabus in Hindi from the official site.
Download IB Recruitment 2019 Syllabus Pdf
- IB Syllabus 2019 Pdf – Click Here
- IB Previous Question Papers – Click Here
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 – Click Here
- Official Website of Intelligence Bureau – Click Here