IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application [Re-Opened] – Apply for 2557 Clerk Job Vacancies. Recent Notification of IBPS Recruitment for the year 2020-21 is here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection inviting application for the Clerk Jobs. There are 2557 vacancies are available to fill up for the Clerk (Clerical Cadre) Posts. IBPS Recruitment Online Apply process will begin on 23rd October 2020 and close on 06th November 2020. Candidates willing to be a part of IBPS Careers have to qualify in the two phases of Examination. Applicants who have shortlisted in the Preliminary exam will be able to attend the second stage main examination of IBPS Job Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Post.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – [Re-Opened]
The last date to submit the Online Application for the IBPS Recruitment of Clerk is 06th November 2020. Vacancies for the Clerical Cadre post are available in various states of India. Candidates who have completed their graduation with Computer Literacy and preparing for the Bank jobs can apply for this IBPS Clerk Vacancy. Interested aspirants apply before the last date. Get more details for Indian Post Office Recruitment here.
<< Also Check: SSC Recruitment – Openings>>
IBPS Clerk Exam Notification 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Clerical Cadre)|
|Number of Vacancies||2557|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd October 2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Last Date to Apply||06th November 2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
IBPS Jobs Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Clerk (Clerical Cadre)||2557|
IBPS Clerical Cadre Jobs 2020 – State Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||02|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates who are interested in this IBPS Clerk Recruitment can check the eligibility details in the below section.
Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk Vacancy:
- Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Essential – (Operating and working knowledge in computer systems) Should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language or studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School or College.
- Proficiency and able to read, write, and speak the Official Language of the State.
IBPS Clerk – Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
<< Also Check: Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment – 109 Openings>>
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated|
from their husbands who have not remarried
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal|
retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
<< Also Check: IBPS PO Recruitment – 1417 Openings>>
- Payment Mode – Online Mode
- All Candidates – Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
IBPS Clerk Salary:
- Refer to the Notification of ibps.in Recruitment 2020 for the IBPS Clerk Salary details.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Posts?
Step 1: Registration
- Enter the Official Website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab, if you are a new user.
- Tap on the respective post that you want to apply.
- An Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step 2: How to fill the IBPS Recruitment Online Application Form
- Log in by providing valid details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Enter all the Personal & Residential information.
- Complete filling and check to the given details once.
Step 3: Uploading Signature and Photograph
- After the completion of Step 2, aspirants must upload all the scanned documents.
- Attach all the required documents that are asked for.
- Upload the Passport size photo along with the signature.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Pay the prescribed application fee based on the category.
- Payment can be done through Online Mode.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
<< Also Check: IBPS RRB Recruitment – 9638 Openings>>
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd October 2020 [Re-opened]|
|Last Date to Apply||06th November 2020 [Re-opened]|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||17th November 2020|
|Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23rd to 28th November 2020|
|Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam||18th November 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||05, 12 & 13th December 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam||12th January 2021|
|Main Examination||24th January 2021|
Important Links for IBPS Recruitment of Clerk 2020
|Apply Online (Re Open)||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
SEBI Recruitment – Apply 147 Vacancy
SAC Recruitment – APply 55 vacancy
BSF Recruitment – APply 608 vacancy
RITES Recruitment – Apply 45 vacancy
SAIL Recruitment – Apply 113 vacancy
About the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
After the nationalization of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks expected to extend their branch organizes the nation over with the goal that they were progressively available to their clients. The board requires the number of staffs yet enrollment through techniques, for example, publicizing were unsuitable. In this manner, the banks solicited the National Institute from Bank Management to plan a choice testing process for enlisting capable applicants. Also, subsequently, a little unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was built up to deal with these sorts of activities. A couple of years after the fact, in 1984, PSS was changed over into IBPS. IBPS presently works as an independent body that is primarily occupied with directing aggressive tests for enrollment to administrative and officials’ posts in the financial part.
Prior, competitors needed to compose various tests led by each bank for their opening. However, from 2012, the Recruitment procedure has been changed. Presently IBPS conducts five tests each year for banking part enrollment. Two degrees of the assessment is for trial officials, two for administrative levels, and one for authority officials (horticultural, law, specialized).