IBPS SO Notification 2019
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1163 Specialist Officer Vacancy. New Bank Job Alert!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection planned to recruit eligibles for 1163 vacancies. An interested candidate who is eligible for the vacancy proclaimed in an IBPS SO Notification can visit the official website @ www.ibps.in to apply for the Specialist Officer post. IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 Registration Process will start from 06th November 2019. Aspirants should submit their application on or before the last date. Read below to get more details like IBPS SO Eligibility, IBPS Speciality Officer Syllabus, IBPS SO Salary & Others.
The last date to apply for this job is 26th November 2019. Here you can get down the main IBPS SO Eligibility points regarding the Speciality Officer Vacancy. The willing candidates can apply on or before the last date. Those who are interested in applying may complete the application procedure for IBPS SO Notification as soon as possible
Overview of IBPS Speciality Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||1163|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Advertisement Release Date||5th November 2019|
|Application Starting Date||06th November 2019|
|Application Closing Date||26th November 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBPS Speciality Officer Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|I.T. Officer (Scale I)||76|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||670|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||27|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||60|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||310|
IBPS SO Notification 2019 – IBPS SO Eligibility Details
I.T. Officer (Scale I):
- Engineering/ Technology Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation ORb) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications ORGraduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- Degree (4 Years) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Post Graduate Degree (2 Years full-time) or Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years full-time) in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate & MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (2 Years full-time) with specialization in Marketing
As per the IBPS SO Notification candidate applying for Speciality Officer vacancy the age limit should be
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 3 Years
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 – 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
IBPS Speciality Officer Salary:
- Refer to the IBPS SO Notification 2019 for IBPS SO Salary Details.
- General Candidates – Rs. 600/- (including GST)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 100/- (including GST)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
To Clear, the above-listed selection process with eligible scoring candidates can make use of this
How to Apply for IBPS SO Jobs 2019?
- Download the IBPS SO Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the IBPS SO Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of essential documents.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Do Check with the credentials entered in.
- After rechecking the details submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates for IBPS Speciality Officer Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||06th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||26th November 2019|
Important Links for IBPS SO Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|IBPS SO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS SO Previous Paper||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Bank Jobs 2019
|Recruitment Link||Job Details||Last Date to Apply|
|RBI Assistant Jobs||Assistant – Various||[Updated Soon]|
|RBI Grade B Notification||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group||[Updated Soon]|
|Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Assistant/ Junior Assistant – 300||[22-11-2019]|
|Central Bank of India Recruitment||Specialist Officers (SO) – 74||[21-11-2019]|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||Security Guards cum Peon – 115||[08-11-2019]|
|NESFB Recruitment||Branch Head, Single Window Operator, Business Development Liability Officer, Executive & Others – 351||[07-11-2019]|
About the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an enrollment body that was begun with a mean to support the enlistment and arrangement of youthful alumni in open area banks. It additionally gives institutionalized frameworks to evaluation and results in handling administrations to organizations. After the nationalization of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks expected to extend their branch to arrange the nation over with the goal that they were progressively open to their clients. This necessary more staff yet enlistment through techniques, for example, publicizing were unsuitable. Therefore, the banks solicited the National Institute from Bank Management (NIBM) to plan a determination testing process through which they could procure capable applicants. Furthermore, accordingly, a little unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was set up to deal with this kind of task.