IBPS Speciality Officer Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 647 IBPS SO Vacancy. New Bank Job Alert Guys!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection planned to recruit eligibles for 647 vacancies. An interested candidate who is eligible for the vacancy proclaimed in an IBPS SO Notification can visit the official website @ www.ibps.in to apply for the Specialist Officer post. IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Registration Process will start from 02nd November 2020. Aspirants should submit their application on or before the last date. Read below to get more details like IBPS SO Eligibility, IBPS Speciality Officer Syllabus, IBPS SO Salary & Others.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd November 2020. Here you can get down the main IBPS SO Eligibility points regarding the Speciality Officer Vacancy. Applicants who are interested in the IBPS Jobs can download the notification. Check the eligibility details before applying for the Jobs,. On this page, applicants can get the direct link to apply for the posts can get the direct link for various jobs. IBPS Clerk, Probationary Officer & RRB Recruitment. The willing candidates can apply on or before the last date. Those who are interested in applying may complete the application procedure for IBPS SO Notification as soon as possible.
IBPS Speciality Officer Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||647|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||02nd November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||23rd November 2020|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||20|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||485|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||50|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||07|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||60|
IBPS SO Notification 2020 – IBPS SO Eligibility Details
I.T. Officer (Scale I):
- Engineering/ Technology Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation ORb) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications ORGraduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- Degree (4 Years) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Post Graduate Degree (2 Years full-time) or Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years full-time) in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate & MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (2 Years full-time) with specialization in Marketing.
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 2000 Openings>>
As per the IBPS SO Notification candidate applying for Speciality Officer vacancy the age limit should be
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 3 Years
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 – 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
IBPS Speciality Officer Salary:
- Refer to the IBPS SO Notification 2020 for IBPS SO Salary Details.
- General Candidates – Rs. 850/- (including GST)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 175/- (including GST)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
To Clear, the above-listed selection process with eligible scoring candidates can make use of this
How to Apply for IBPS SO Jobs 2020?
- Download the IBPS SO Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the IBPS SO Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of essential documents.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Do Check with the credentials entered in.
- After rechecking the details submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd November 2020|
Important Links for IBPS SO Notification 2020
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|IBPS SO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS SO Previous Paper||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Indian Army Recruitment – Apply various vacancy
Income Tax Recruitment – Apply various vacancy
NPCIL Recruitment – Apply 206 vacancy
Nainital Bank Recruitment – Apply 15 vacancy
UCO Bank Recruitment – Apply 91 vacancy
About the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an enrollment body that was begun with a means to support the enlistment and arrangement of youthful alumni in open area banks. It additionally gives institutionalized frameworks to evaluation and results in handling administrations to organizations. After the nationalization of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks expected to extend their branch to arrange the nation over with the goal that they were progressively open to their clients. This necessary more staff yet enlistment through techniques, for example, publicizing were unsuitable. Therefore, the banks solicited the National Institute from Bank Management (NIBM) to plan a determination testing process through which they could procure capable applicants. Furthermore, accordingly, a little unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was set up to deal with this kind of task.