IBPS PO 2017 Notification is released. Apply online for IBPS PO/MT CWE VII 2017 Recruitment before the Last Date. All Graduates are eligible to fill IBPS Probationary officer online application 2017-18 @ www.ibps.in. Once, Read the entire IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 notification pdf before proceeding to IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online. Know Eligibility, selection process, changes in exam pattern, syllabus, model papers, IBPS PO Salary, Exam dates, Centers and other necessary details regarding the IBPS PO CWE VII Vacancy 2017-18. The online registration starting date is 16th August 2017 as per IBPS PO Notification 2017 official pdf.
IBPS PO 2017 Notification – IBPS PO Exam Dates
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection came with a latest notification i.e IBPS PO Notification 2017. Candidates looking for Banking Jobs in India can make use of this opportunity as the there are a huge number of IBPS PO Vacancies this time. There are nearly 3247 Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts under this IBPS PO CWE VII Notification 2017-18. So, This is the excellent opportunity for the aspirants who want to build their career in Banking sector. The Online Application Form is available in official website i.e www.ibps.in from 16th August 2017. In this article, we discussed the IBPS PO 2017 Notification with complete details.
IBPS PO Notification 2017 pdf Details – www.ibps.in
|IBPS PO/MT CWE VII Recruitment 2017-18 for 3247 Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers & Management Trainee Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3247 Posts.|
Age limit: 20 to 30 years
|IBPS online registration starting date||16th August 2017.|
|IBPS apply online Last date||5th September 2017.|
|Job Location||All Over India.|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||3247 Posts.|
For more information regarding vacancies, please refer the IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Official Notification pdf which is attached below.
IBPS Participated Banks List 2017-18
|Bank of India||200|
|Bank of Maharashtra||100|
|Central Bank of India||100|
|Union Bank of India||322|
IBPS PO 2017 Notification is out! Wake up guys and check this latest Employment News. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an organization that provides the manpower to the various banks in India by conducting the recruitment process. Actually, This is the most awaiting notification for the job seekers in all over India. So, Hurry up!!! and grab this wonderful chance by performing the IBPS Apply Online Option. IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Application form link is in active from 6th August 2017 to 26th August 2017. We provided the direct link of IBPS registration 2017-18 in this page. Go through the entire article to full knowledge about this Latest Bank exam notification 2017.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for IBPS PO Jobs:
Job Seekers who are willing to apply for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection notification 2017-18 must possess the Degree from any recognized university or institute in India.
- Candidates applying for IBPS CWE PO/MT – VII Exam 2017 must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, etc.
- Knowledge of operating the computer.
Applicants willing to apply for IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment should attain the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PWD is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by IBPS/ Participating Organization.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017-18 Other Details
IBPS PO Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 100/-.
IBPS PO/MT 2017 Selection Process
Aspirants who are eligible for IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts will be recruited based on methods mentioned by IBPS PO Notification 2017.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
IBPS PO Salary
Job Applicants appointed as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee under IBPS PO Recruitment will get immense pay scale i.e Rs 23,700/- to Rs 42,020/-.
IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online
The people who are willing to perform IBPS PO online registration have to visit the www.ibps.in. The IBPS online application is available from 06/08/2017 to 26/08/2017. Here, the applicants can get the direct link to apply for this recruitment also. If anyone gets confused while doing the PO/MT 2017 registration then follow the below steps.
Steps for IBPS Online Registration 2017-18
- First, visit the Official Website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e www.ibps.in.
- Latest Notification for 2017-18 will appear on the screen.
- Now, Search for the IBPS PO Notification 2017.
- Click on the IBPS CWE PO/ MT Recruitment 2017.
- Now, Click on the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainees VI.
- You will redirect to a new page where you will get the Official Notification of IBPS PO/ MT Exam.
- Now, read the IBPS PO Notification 2017 carefully.
- Now, return back to home page and click on the New Registration.
- Register yourself by providing basic personal information in the online application form.
- After registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on your screen (You will also receive an Email & SMS on your registered mobile number).
- Now, fill the other important information such as education details, marks, etc as per IBPS PO notification 2017-18 guidelines.
- After that upload your scanned photograph and signature carefully.
- Now, pay the required fee and click on the Final Submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of Application form for future recommendation.
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2017:
- Online Registration Start Date: 16th August 2017.
- IBPS Online Registration End Date: 5th September 2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 5th September 2017.
- Download of call letter for Pre- Exam Training: 18th September 2017 to 22nd September 2017.
- Pre-Exam Training Date: 26th September 2017 to 29th September 2017.
- Prelims Examination Dates: 7th, 8th, 14th, & 15th October 2017.
- Declaration of Prelims Results: October 2017.
- Mains Examination Date: 26th November 2017.
- Declaration of Mains Results: December 2017.
- Interview Date: January/ February 2017.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017.
IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus
The exam syllabus for IBPS PO/MT CWE VII prelims and mains exam is same. But the difficulty level of the topics will be changed. We gave the IBPS PO Exam syllabus 2017 in below section. The syllabus is a very important thing while making the best preparation plan.
Mains Exam Syllabus
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern
Along with syllabus, the exam pattern also plays an important role in securing the best marks in the examination.
Prelims Question Paper Structure
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration in minutes|
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|