ICMAM – PD Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 62 Project Scientist & Other Vacancies
ICMAM PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply online for 62 Project Scientist & Other Posts: Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management Project Directorate has invited online applications for all eligible candidates from all over India for 62 vacancies. The vacancies are Project Scientist, Technical Assistant and Field Assistant Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for ICMAM PD Chennai Jobs can start applying online from 21st February 2018. However, the last date to submit your fully filled online or offline application form is 14th March 2018 till 5:00 pm. Candidates can further check details like age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee and how to apply procedure on this particular page. Also, visit i.e. www.icmam.gov.in and be a part of ICMAM-PD Recruitment 2018-19.
ICMAM-PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Organization Name||Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management Project Directorate|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant, Field Assistant & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Starting date to apply||21-02-2018|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in TamilNadu|
|Job Location||Chennai, TamilNadu|
ICMAM PD Chennai Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Project Scientist D (PS-B)||33|
|2.||Project Scientist C (PS-C)||17|
|3.||Project Scientist B (PS-D)||01|
|4.||Field Assistant (FA)||08|
|5.||Technical Assistant (TA)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMAM-Project Directorate Chennai Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates are eligible to apply, only if they fulfill the below given eligibility criteria’s, which are listed as per the norms of ICMAM-PD Chennai Jobs 2018 Notification.
Educational Qualification for ICMAM PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19:
- Project Scientist D: Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in Oceanography / Marine Science / Physics / Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks. (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks. Also Candidates should have minimum seven years of R&D experience in coastal processes studies, field measurements and numerical modeling.
- For Project Scientist C: Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in Oceanography / Marine Science / Physics / Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Project Scientist B: Candidates for TA-1 should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University. Also, candidates for TA-2 should have minimum Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in Oceanography / Marine Science / Physics / Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Field Assistant: Candidates should have passed 10th (SSLC or Matriculation) from recognized Board
Age Limit to apply ICMAM-PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19:
All the Applicants should have the following age limit.
- Technical Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
- Field Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
- Project Scientist D: Maximum 45 years.
- For Project Scientist C: Maximum 40 years.
- Project Scientist B: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Process for ICMAM-PD Chennai Recuitment 2018-19:
Candidates shall be selected based on below tests
Pay Scale for ICMAM-PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19:
Following Salary will be Offered to selected aspirants
- Project Scientist D: 50,000/- per month
- For Project Scientist C: 46,000/- per month
- Project Scientist B: 43,000/- per month
- Technical Assistant: 27,000/- per month
- Field Assistant: 25,000/- per month
Application Fee for ICMAM-PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19:
Aspirants must pay following application fee
How to Apply for ICMAM-PD Chennai Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Types
- Initially, Candidates should open Official website of ICMAM-PD i.e. www.icmam.gov.in
- On the home page click on Recruitment of Project Positions.
- Download the Advertisement Notice and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on Apply Online.
- Enter necessary information such as your name, DOB, selection procedure and others.
- Upload scanned copies of photograoh and necessary certificates.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the application ends.
- After submitting the online form take a print out for future reference.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form in an envelope and speed post it to the below address
The Head, ICMAM Project Directorate,
Ministry of Earth Sciences,
2nd Floor, NIOT Campus,
Velachery-Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
ICMAM PD Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018|
|Apply Online Link||ICMAM Project Directorat, Chenai Jobs|
ICMAM PD Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||21st February 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||21st February 2018|
|Closing Date||14th March 2018|
|Last Date to submit Hard Copy of Application||21st March 2018|
About ICMAM PD:
In January 1998, the Integrated Management of Coastal and Marine Area Management Projects (ICMAM PD), an additional office of the Ministry of Geosciences (MoE), Government of India, was established in Chennai to implement the development project of environmental management capabilities supported by IDA. Currently, project management is carrying out its coastal research activities, which are fully funded by MoES.
ICMAM PD Chennai Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, the Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management Project Directorate has 62 new posts for 2018-19. However, available vacancies are for Project Assistant, Field Assistant & Other posts. Therefore, candidates who fulfill the above conditions can apply for these posts. In addition, applicants who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for the ICMAM PD Chennai Vacancy 2018. You can also get details about the start date of the request and the last request.
On this page, we have provided a vacancy for the vacancies in ICMAM PD Jobs 2018. However, the Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management Project Directorate has been providing job advertisements in recent days. Therefore, all job seekers on this page can receive up-to-date job updates in ICMAM PD Job Vacancy 2018. In addition, find out about the educational qualification, the salary scale, the age limit, the selection process, the application fee and how to use the procedure on this page. Keep in touch, however, with our page to see more details about jobs in ICMAM PD Recruitment 2018.