ICMR Admit Card 2020 is yet to Release. The Authorities of the Indian Council of Medical Research has decided to conduct the exam for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Therefore, the ICMR Hall Ticket will be available from June 2020. Hence, aspirants must download the admit card to take down the examination. Everyone should make sure of the details in the ICMR Admit Card. The ICMR JRF Exam will be held on 12th July 2020. Hence, the details in the admit card should match the details with the application form details.
ICMR Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||12th July 2020|
|Admit Card Date||June 2020 (Expected)|
Important Details on ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are going to take down the examination must get the ICMR Hall Ticket from here. The Indian Council will allow only the candidates carrying the admit card. Therefore, the officials will not allow any of the students to the exam hall without the hall ticket. All the credentials in the ICMR Junior Research Fellowship Admit Card will have the following details in the upcoming section. Check for other ICMR Recruitment here.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
ICMR JRF Exam 2020
The board decides to conduct the exam on 12th July 2020. Therefore, examiners can get the ICMR Syllabus & Previous Papers from the official portal. Download it and utilize the pdf files to prepare for the exams. Follow the rules & regulations stated in the ICMR Admit Card. Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried for all the examinations and the selection rounds conducted by the board.
Identity Proofs along with ICMR Exam Admit Card
Another important thing for the examination is to carry the Original Identity Proofs along with the ICMR Admit Card. Aspirants who are going to appear in the examination are suggested to carry any one of the original document issued by the Government of that respective state.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download ICMR Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the ICMR Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the ICMR JRF Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket which are asked.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the Indian Council of Medical Research Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
Direct Links to Download ICMR Exam Admit Card 2020
|ICMR Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|