ICSI Jobs 2019. Apply Online for 52 CRC Executives Posts: Dear Candidates!! Get ready to place in Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Haryana 2019. The vacancy in ICSI is going to be filled with 52 CRC Executives. As per the ICSI Norms, the 52 vacancies are allocated for the above-said Posts. Aspirants who are seeking for Govt Jobs in Haryana can apply for the posts via Online Mode by 31st May 2019.
ICSI Recruitment 2019 – HighLights
|Name of the Board||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Name of the Post||CRC Executives|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Diploma|
|No of Vacancies||52|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2019|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Job Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
ICSI Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Floor Manager (CRC)||01|
ICSI Job Notification 2019
Candidates interested to apply for ICSI recruitment 2019 notification are advised to go through the full article to know educational qualification, salary, age, application fee, and trade wise vacancy details. The Application filling date has been started on 15th May 2019.
ICSI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility details
Educational Qualification for ICSI Jobs:
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Administrator (CRC)||Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
Two years of full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management
|Floor Manager (CRC)||Graduation from any recognized University|
|CRC Executives||Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Administrator (CRC)||Between 40- 55 years|
|Floor Manager (CRC)||Between 35- 55 years|
|CRC Executives||Maximum -32 years|
ICSI Jobs Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Salary Offered|
|Administrator (CRC)||Rs. 1,25,000/- per month|
|Floor Manager (CRC)||Rs. 75,000/- per month|
|CRC Executives||Rs. 40000/- per month|
- Written Examination
- The contestants who are applying for the eligible posts can know the application fee in the official notification.
Experience Details about CRC Executive Posts in ICSI Jobs:
Administrator (CRC), Floor Manager (CRC):
- Minimum 10 years experience in Government Organisation/ Autonomous Body/Educational Institution/ University/ Statutory Body/ Large Public Sector Undertaking/Large Private Sector Company.
- 10 years in Practice as Company Secretary or combination of both.
- Preference would be given to candidates with a Human Resource background having experience in managing human resources.
- Experience of one to two years and more than two years.
- Candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
Things to know before applying for ICSI Jobs
- The candidates selected as CRC Executives shall undergo an orientation programme which will equip them to get acquainted and to perform the functions of CRC.
- The Contract would be purely of temporary (non-official) nature and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI, without assigning any reasons.
- The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
- Recommendations will not be encouraged at any cost.
How to Apply for ICSI Notification 2019
- Reach to the “Apply Online” link
- Tap on it the “Career Opportunities” page opens.
- Click on the Post in which you are going to apply.
- Again a new page arises with several posts.
- Choose the preferable post on the page.
- An application form opens in a new tab.
- In Option A fill into your Personal Details.
- In Option B update, your Undergraduate details as such in Option B1 update the Qualification Degree details.
- IN Option B2 add additional information about the qualification.
- Option C – Details of Present and Previous Employment details.
- Option D – Computer Skills
- Option E – Miscellaneous Details
- Option F – Upload your Resume
- Option G – Declaration
- Select the City from the below-given tab.
- Click for Preview Option to make sure the details you entered.
- Pay the application fee is required.
- After the preview, you can Submit the Form.
- Take a printout for future references.
Important dates for ICSI Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting date to Apply||15th May 2019|
|Last date to Apply||31st May 2019|
Important Links for ICSI Jobs 2019-20
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Institute of Company Secretaries of India
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the only recognized professional institute in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a primary national professional institute set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. By today’s calculation, there are more than 50,000 members and about 4,00,000 students on the role of ICSI. The headquarter is at Delhi and with 4 regional offices and 70 chapters across India. Its to improve the economic growth of India.