IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 -20 – Executive Vacancies:
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 760 Executive Posts: IDBI Bank Limited Company Released the IDBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Recently. The IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification is to fill up the 760 Vacancies of Executive Posts. Candidates who are waiting for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019; they can apply for the Vacancies before the Last Date through www.idbi.com. The Online Application for IDBI Bank Jobs 2019 available soon. So aspirants who interested in these IDBI Bank Vacancy 2019; they can find the details like Edibility, Selection, How to Apply etc here.
IDBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Name of the Bank||IDBI Bank Limited Company|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||760 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Location||All Over India|
IDBI Bank Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Category||No. of Vacancies|
IDBI Recruitment 2019-20 Eligibility Details:
Candidates who want to apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification; they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Bank Officials. Aspirants can get the all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have Completed A Graduate from a government recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2 0 1 6 ”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidation.||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Aspirants who have applied for the Bank Jobs Notification; they will selected based on the below tests.
- Online Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical test.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Candidates Must pay Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges) for all other Categories.
- Application Fee Must pay through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Pay Scale:
- 17,000 per month in the first year,
- 18,500 per month in the second year and
- 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official IDBI Bank Website i.e www.idbibank.com
- Click on the Careers in the Menu Section.
- In that Page Click on the Current Openings.
- In Recruitment for the post of Executives 2019.
- Click on the Detailed Advertisement and read it care fully.
- After that click on the Online Application for the Post of Executive.
- Login with you registered details and Name and Password.
- Fill the form with required details and upload the scanned documents, photograph.
- Pay the Application fee and take a print out of receipt.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date to apply and Fee payment||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply and Fee Payment||Updated Soon|
|Last date for printing application||Updated Soon|
|Date of downloading Online Test call letters||Updated Soon|
|Date of Pre -Examination training for the SC/ ST/ OBC applicants at all centres||Updated Soon|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||Updated Soon|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Official Advertisement Notification||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
IDBI Bank Limited Company:
The IDBI Bank (आई.डी.बी.आई) was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the nascent Indian industry. The central government is the owner of this bank and the employees will be called as central government personnel. It is one of the public sector banks in India and is a nationalized bank that must be treated on a par with OSE and other nationalized banks in accordance with the notification of the Ministry of Finance of February 26, 2013.
Currently, the government has a 77% stake in IDBI Bank. For the first quarter of the current fiscal year 2017-18, the bank reported a net loss of Rs.853 crore compared to a gain of Rs.241 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year. In the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016-17, the bank had reported a loss of Rs.3,200 crore. Although the reported loss was lower than the previous quarter, the bad loans continued to increase. In the quarter ended September 2017, the bank recovered with a loss of Rs.198 crore compared to a loss of more than Rs.2,000 crore in the previous quarter. The bank is expected to generate profits in the near future.