IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Online Link available for 134 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Vacancies: IDBI Bank Limited Company invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian citizens for 134 SCO Posts. Vacancies are for Assistant Manager, Manager, AGM & DGM Positions. These vacancies are to be filled across various states in India. Candidates fulfilling IDBI Bank Job eligibility criteria can apply online from 24th December 2020. The deadline to submit all your duly filled in application forms is 07th January 2021.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020-21
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the cut-off date. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply for the IDBI Bank Jobs. Candidates are required to apply Online through the website or can make use of the link provided below. Also, Apply for SBI Recruitment currently SBI wants to fill up 452 posts for Specialist Officer, Manager & Others. Applicants are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves. Apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute rushes.
Who can apply for 134 Vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)?
- Candidates who have passed Degree or Post Graduation and has relevant experience can apply
IDBI Jobs 2020-21 Notification | 134 Vacancies
|Name of the Bank||IDBI Bank Limited Company|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|No. of Vacancies||134|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th January 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
IDBI Bank Vacancy 2020-21:
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) – 134
IDBI Bank Category Wise 2020-21 Details
|Name of the Grade||GEN||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|DGM (Grade D)||7||1||0||2||1||05|
|AGM (Grae C)||23||8||3||13||5|
|Manager (Grade B)||27||9||4||16||6|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||6||1||0||2||0|
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates who want to apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Bank Officials. Aspirants can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
Below is the list of IDBI Bank Requirements 2020:
- Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with PostGraduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Applicants should have 2 – 7 years of experience to apply for IDBI Bank Jobs 2021.
Age limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit – 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2 0 1 6 ”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others – Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
IDBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Salary:
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D – In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ – In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ – In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
How to apply ONLINE for IDBI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official IDBI Bank Website i.e www.idbibank.com
- Click on the ‘Careers’ in the Menu Section.
- On that Page Click on the ‘Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) – 2020-21.’
- Now, Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” Option.
- Now, Click on the Online Application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)
- Log in with your registered details and Name and Password.
- If you are a new user click on “Click here for New Registration’
- Now, login with the necessary details.
- Fill the form with required details and upload the scanned documents, photographs, and others if necessary.
- You can use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ to verify the filled details.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on the FINAL SUBMIT button after verifying and ensuring the filled details.
- Now, click on “Payment Tab” and proceed with payment.
- Finally, hit on the “Submit” button. No Changes are permitted in the payment mode once you press the submit button.
Important Dates for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020-21:
|Advertisement Date||23rd December 2020|
|Starting Date to apply||24th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07th January 2021|
Important Links for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IDBI Bank Limited Company:
The IDBI Bank (आई.डी.बी.आई) was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the nascent Indian industry. The central government is the owner of this bank and the employees will be called central government personnel. It is one of the public sector banks in India and is a nationalized bank that must be treated on a par with OSE and other nationalized banks in accordance with the notification of the Ministry of Finance of February 26, 2013.
Currently, the government has a 77% stake in IDBI Bank. For the first quarter of the current fiscal year 2017-18, the bank reported a net loss of Rs.853 crore compared to a gain of Rs.241 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year. In the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016-17, the bank had reported a loss of Rs.3,200 crore. Although the reported loss was lower than the previous quarter, the bad loans continued to increase. In the quarter ended September 2017, the bank recovered with a loss of Rs.198 crore compared to a loss of more than Rs.2,000 crore in the previous quarter. The bank is expected to generate profits in the near future