IFFCO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for various Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) Vacancies. Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited has released a Notification to engage the eligible Graduates for the post of Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts). Placement for the hired candidates will be at the Field Offices all over India. IFFCO Careers Apply Online Link is active now. Interested and eligible can submit their application from 09th February 2021.
IFFCO Recruitment 2021
The Online Application for the MT Job should be submitted on or before 28th February 2021. Individuals possessing the required qualification can apply. After completion of training nature of duties and responsibilities involve extensive touring in Rural areas. This article is loaded with the Management Trainee Job details regarding IFFCO Recruitment 2021. Go through this article and check with the IFFCO Recruitment eligibility level before proceeding to the applying process.
IFFCO Jobs 2021 – Across India
|Name of the Board||Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||09th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
IFFCO Vacancy 2021 Details
- Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) – Various
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants should hold be a Chartered Accountant with Graduation in Commerce from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s upper age limit 30 years.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 50000/-
- Candidates willing to apply for the MT Job, have a check through the IFFCO Recruitment Notification for the Application Fee details.
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
How to apply online for IFFCO Career 2021?
- Click on the IFFCO Recruitment Apply Online link given below.
- Scroll down to the page end after reading the given details.
- Register for the IFFCO MT Job.
- Enter valid mail ID and full name(as per 10th Certificate).
- Login using the mail ID given at the registration process.
- Fill up the application form with the essential details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print of the duly filled application form.
Important Dates for IFFCO Job Vacancy 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||09th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply & Online Payment||28th February 2021|
Important Links for IFFCO Career 2021
|IFFCO Apply Online Link||IFFCO Apply Link|
|IFFCO Notification||IFFCO Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited, otherwise called IFFCO is a Multi-state helpful society occupied with the matter of assembling and showcasing composts headquartered in New Delhi, India. Begun in 1967 with 57 part cooperatives it is today the greatest center on the planet by turnover on GDP per capita with around 35,000 part cooperatives coming to more than 50 million Indian ranchers. With around 19% piece of the pie in Urea and around 29% piece of the overall industry in complex manures (P2O5 terms) IFFCO is India’s biggest compost producer. The agreeable was positioned 66th on the Fortune India 500 rundown of India’s greatest enterprises starting in 2017 with total assets of $2.3 billion as of March 2018. The nourishment emergency of the mid-’60s prepared India’s ranchers and the establishing fathers of a ‘youthful’ India to search for longer-term arrangements.
Worldwide associations, including the American Cooperative Study Team, led manure practicality examines in India to build creation. The agreeable division in India around then was conveying 70 percent of the synthetic composts expended in the nation. This segment had sufficient framework to circulate composts however had no creation offices. With the presentation of the multi-organization approach by the Government of India in the dispersion of manures during 1967, the private exchange additionally entered the field of compost conveyance. The private division creation units gave more chances to the appropriation system of private exchange and gave optional inclination to the cooperatives in the matter of provisions. Because of this advancement, the cooperatives began getting fewer supplies of the composts.