IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 Notification
IIITDM Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply ONLINE for 34 Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, JE, Junior Superintendent & Other Vacancies: Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing has announced job offers for Non-Teaching Posts. As this opportunity is valid until 22nd July 2019. Here this article is completely closed of Non-Teaching Posts under a different category. The Advertisement for the IIITDM Jobs 2019 was released on 19th June 2019. The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITDM) recruits application through Online process. Candidates do check through the below section completely and send your application form before the last date ends.
IIITDM Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Name of the Post||Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, JE, Junior Superintendent & Others|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date to apply||22nd July 2019|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu|
IIITDM Jobs 2019 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||04|
IIITDM Vacancy 2019 Category Wise Details
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
(On Contract )
(Admin / Academics)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||1||0||1||0||2||4|
|Junior Technician (library)||0||0||1||0||1||2|
NOTE- * Junior Assistant Post which has 9 vacancies is reserved for PWD candidate having Locomotor Disability (LD) including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Kancheepuram Jobs 2019
- Aspirants must have completed Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ PG Degree/ B.E/ B.Techfrom recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Registrar (On Contract )||55 years|
|Assistant Registrar (Accounts)||45 years|
|Assistant Registrar (Admin / Academics) (On Deputation)||56 years|
|Technical Officer||45 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||32 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Junior Technical Superintendent|
|Junior Assistant||27 years|
|Junior Technician (library)|
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview Process
Candidates will get a good pay of salary as per the Government Rules.
- General / EWS / OBC category – Rs. 300/- (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates – NO Fee
- A copy of the payment receipt should be enclosed with the Application Form.
How to Apply ONLINE for IIITDM Recruitment 2019?
I. Procedure for Staff Recruitment online Fee Payment (Before Login)
- GO TO: https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Select SB Collect Menu.
- Click Check Box to Accept terms and Conditions.
- Click PROCEED Button.
- Select TAMIL NADU from the State of Corporate/Institution Drop Down Menu.
- Select EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS from the Type of Corporate/Institution Drop Down Menu.
- Click GO Button.
- Select IIITDM -KANCHEEPURAM A/C from the Educational Institutions Name Drop Down Menu.
- Click SUBMIT Button.
- Select NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT from the Select Payment Category Drop Down Menu.
- Please enter correct particulars including application fee to be paid.
- Click Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the online payment receipt and enclose it along with the application
IMPORTANT: Note your Online Transaction UTR / DU Number, Date and Amount, to Enter those details in the Payment section of online Staff Recruitment portal. In case of any difficulty, please contact 044-27476313 or email to [email protected]
- Click the Register button on the Staff Recruitment Portal Homepage.
- This will take you to the “IIITDM Staff Recruitment Portal User Registration Form”.
- Enter your email Address with Password which you want to register with the portal.
- Before choosing the Password, Read the instructions carefully given in the Registration Page.
- To activate your account, please click the activation link sent to your registered email id.
Note: Please wait for 2-3 hours to get the activation link on your registered email id. If you are not received after 3 hours of Registration, please email to [email protected]
III. Upload File Specifications
- Photograph size must be below 50 KB and format must be JPEG / JPG.
- Signature size must be below 50 KB and format must be JPEG / JPG.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate size must be below 200 KB and format must be JPEG / JPG.
- Community Certificate size must be below 200 KB and format must be JPEG / JPG.
IV. Login for Account activated Users
- Once account has been activated, click Login on Staff Recruitment Portal Homepage.
- Type your Registered email Address and Password as registered with ” IIITDM Staff Recruitment Portal “,and Click ‘Login’.
V. Filling of ONLINE Application by the Registered Applicant (After login)
- First, Select the Advertisement Number & Post Name and click Apply.
- Enter General details, Education and Experience, References, Payment Details and upload required files etc.,
- Before filling the payment details, Please fill the general tab first. Because your payment category will be fetched from the general tab information.
- You can preview your application after you filled all the Mandatory fields.
- ONLINE Application will be processed only if ‘Submit’ Button is clicked.
- Once the applicant Submitted the Application, they can’t edit the application again.
- After login, Candidate can download their Submitted applications on the home page(After login).
- Do not keep the page idle for more than 30 minutes, otherwise, the session will expire.
- Finally, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt, Application Form (signed copy) and necessary documents, Send to below address.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that application forms will NOT be considered for further processing if the Applicant does not Submit the application form Finally, even if the applicant has filled it completely along with Payment Details.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing,
(IIITDM) Kancheepuram, Off Vandalur Kelambakkam Road,
Melakkottaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 127.
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy of Application||31st July 2019|
Important Links IIITDM Kancheepuram Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Posts||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|PGCIL Recruitment||06 – Vigilance & Director||[06-08-2019]|
|BCAS Recruitment||128 – Security Officer & Others||[August 2019]|
|BIS Recruitment||115 – UDC, Laboratory Officer (B), Senior Officer & Others||[27-07-2019]|
|Naval Ship Repair Yard||172 – Apprentice||[23-07-2019]|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||432 -Trade Apprentices||[15-07-2019]|