IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 38 Non – Teaching Posts. Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati releases July Employment Notification for Various Regular Staff Positions on the IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019-20. Aspirants looking for Non-Teaching jobs in IIT Tirupati can utilize this chance. Eligible candidates can only apply through Online Mode for the Recruitment in IIT. Online Applications are opened from 3rd July 2019. Last Date for submitting the Online Application is 31st July 2019. The Vacancies would go for Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, and Other Posts. For detailed information, scroll down the entire article and register your identity.
Recruitment for IIT Tirupati Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, and Other|
|Starting Date to Apply||3rd July 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st July 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
IIT Tirupati Recruitment Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent|
|Junior Technician (Systems)||01|
|Junior Library Technician||01|
|Junior Hindi Assistant Gra. I||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Tirupati Jobs 2019
Executive Engineer (Civil)
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution
- Minimum 8 Years of experience as Assistant Executive Engineer/ relevant post in reputed organizations under Centre/State Government or equivalent in reputed private organizations.
Assistant Executive Engineer
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in BE/B. Tech Engineering under relevant field from recognized Institution with 8 years experience or
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in ME/M. Tech Engineering under relevant field from recognized Institution with 5 Years experience.
- Degree or Higher in Safety Engineering
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Institution
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment
- 15 years of service in the relevant field in any State/ Central Government Organisations/ highly repute Organisations.
Junior Technical Superintendent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in BE/B. Tech in Chemical Engineering from recognized Institution
- 5 Years of relevant experience in Chemical Engineering Lab.
Junior Technical Superintendent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in BE/B. Tech in CSE/IT or M. Sc in Computer Science or MCA from recognized Institution
- 5 Years of relevant experience in Computer Networks/System administration OR Linux/Unix systems.
- Junior Technical Superintendent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in BE/B. Tech in Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Institution
- 5 Years of relevant experience in Electrical Lab.
- Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc Nursing with 2 years experience or
- Diploma (3 years duration) with at least 60% marks in Nursing & Midwifery with 5 years experience.
- Post SSLC/SSC with 2 years ITI course in Electrician Trade
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Experience – 02 years
- Minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Postgraduate degree
- 5 years of Administrative Experience in equivalent private/Government organizations
- Minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Postgraduate degree with an excellent academic record
- 8 years of relevant experience in a responsible supervisory position.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science or Humanities including Commerce in First Class
- 6 years of experience in administrative areas.
Junior Hindi Assistant
- Minimum 60% mark or equivalent CGPA in Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant translation experience from Hindi to English and vice-versa in any Government Organization.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English typewriting.
Assistant Security Officer
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute.
- Military/Police/ NCC / Fire Fighting Training
- 6 years of experience in the relevant field and able to ride light vehicle/ Motor Cycle
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||50 Years|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||45 Years|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||45 Years|
|Safety Officer||45 Years|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||32 Years|
|Staff Nurse||32 Years|
|Senior Technician||32 Years|
|Junior Technician||27 Years|
|Junior Technician (Systems)||27 Years|
|Junior Library Technician||27 Years|
|Deputy Registrar||50 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 Years|
|Junior Superintendent||32 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Junior Hindi Assistant Gra. I||27 Years|
|Assistant Security Officer||32 Years|
Selection Process for IIT Tirupati Placement 2019
Consolidating the academic performance, experience, Bio-Data, the initial process of shortlisting will be done for the IIT Tirupati Faculty. Shortlisted Candidates will have a
- Written Test
- Trade Test/ Practical Test
- Presentation and/or Interview (for certain categories)
IIT Tirupati 2019 Salary Details
Candidates selected for IIT Tirupati Careers will receive a scale of pay in grade level listed below
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||Level 11||Rs.67,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Level 10||Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/ –|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||Level 10||Rs.56100 -Rs.177500/ –|
|Safety Officer||Level 11||Rs 67,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||Level 06||Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/-|
|Staff Nurse||Level 06||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/-|
|Senior Technician||Level 05||Rs.29,200 – Rs.92300/-|
|Junior Technician||Level 03||Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/-|
|Junior Technician (Systems)||Level 03||Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/-|
|Junior Library Technician||Level 03||Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Level 12||Rs.78800 – Rs.209200/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Level 10||Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/ –|
|Junior Superintendent||Level 06||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/-|
|Junior Assistant||Level 03||Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/-|
|Junior Hindi Assistant Gra. I||Level 05||Rs.29,200 – Rs.92300/-|
|Assistant Security Officer||Level 06||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/-|
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The Applicant should pay the fee by online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through GATEWAY payment SBI Collect.
- UR/ OBC Candidate – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – NIL
How to Apply ONLINE for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019?
- Click ‘Apply Online’ and visit the registration page.
- Register using the Login menu and get an activation link.
- Enter the required details using the Basic Profile Edit Menu
- Complete the Add Qualification and Add Experience Process
- Upload the prescribed documents in a single Pdf.
- Submit the Application form after ensuring the filled details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.
Documents to be uploaded
- Educational certificates in chronological order
- SSC/ 10th
- Intermediate/ 12th
- UG Degree
- PG, PhD
- All year Marksheets
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen)
- Certificates towards Military, Police, NCC, Fire Fighting Training certificates(for Assistant Security Officer Post).
- NOC from a current employer (applicable).
- Experience Certificate
NOTE: The prescribed documents must be uploaded in a single folder. No need to submit the hard copies of the application form. Application form without the documents will be rejected.
Important Dates for IIT Tirupati Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Submit the Application form||3rd July 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application form||31st July 2019|
Important Links for IIT Tirupati Jobs 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is the first among the third period of IITs, reported in 2014, to have its establishment stone laid in March 2015. It began working with its help tutoring organization, IIT Madras from the scholarly year of 2015-16. The scholastic program was propelled in August 2015 by conceding understudies in the B.Tech program in the fields of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The educational program has accentuation on hypothetical learning and practice situated research centers. Courses are wanted to sustain advancement, inventiveness, quality, collaboration, relational abilities, morals, and societal association. MS and Ph.D. projects will be begun from the scholarly year 2017-18.
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Various – Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|NHAI Recruitment||46 – Assistant Manager & Others||[20-08-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|TFRI Recruitment||36 – Technical Assistant & Other||[09-08-2019]|
|PGCIL Recruitment||06 – Vigilance & Director||[06-08-2019]|