Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 256 Vacancies
Join Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: The Indian Air Force (IAF) opens various vacancies every year. IAF act under the Central Government of India. The Career in IAF offers many job opportunities to the Indian citizens. One should become Proud to select an Indian Air force Career. Interested candidates can join the Indian Air force by writing the written exam conducted by the Indian Air Force. Candidates who are waiting for the Latest Indian Air force jobs can visit our website daily. Our website provides the latest updates on all types of jobs across India. Nations Air Force jobs are one of the main responsibilities of jobs to protecting the public and provides all-time services to the Nation. Ministry of Defence releases Indian Air force recruitment Notifications regularly to fill various vacancies. Check our website for Indian Air Force News.
Upcoming Air force Jobs in India – Indian Air Force Exam
Latest Indian Air force Jobs Notifications are updated regularly. All Indian National Candidates searching for Air Force jobs in India 2020 can get updates regularly on our website. Candidates who are waiting for the Air Force India Recruitment can check our website for daily updates. Detailed information about Eligibility criteria, how to join in Indian Air force, the Age limit is updated here. Eligible Candidates can check for further processes such as Selection Process. Aspirants can apply for this Air Force Jobs 2020.
Online Application process details are also updated as per Notification. Important dates about the application are also updated according to the Air Force department board. Here we are providing Air Force job List openings in detail with relevant notifications. Here, you can find the latest Upcoming Air force Jobs in India are updated below. Indian Air force recruitment Notification for various job Notifications is available here. Apply the latest Indian Air force Jobs to become part of Indian Air Force Careers.
IAF Recruitment 2020 – Latest Indian Airforce Jobs 2020 – LIVE Vacancies
|Apply Online||Jobs & Openings||Last Date|
|AFCAT Notification||256 – Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||14th July 2020|
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2020 Notification – 256 Gazetted Officer Posts
AFCAT Notification 2020-21 Notification – Apply Online for 256 Posts. Indian Air Force has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-02/2020). All eligible candidates can start your online application process. However, the registration for online applications will open from 15th June 2020. Moreover, the AFCAT Online application closes on 14th July 2020. AFCAT Online Examination is scheduled to be held in the month of 19th and 20th September 2020. Thus, apply soon and be a part of AFCAT 2020. Also, read further to know more details about AFAT Notification 2020.
Indian Air Force Notification 2020
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites online applications from all the eligible candidates through AFCAT 2020-21 Notification. It is a great opportunity for job aspirants to learn a lot of things along with teaching. Air Force Common Admission Test 2020 for Gazetted Officer is the first step to recruit deserving candidates to fill up 256 vacancies. So, all the interested aspirants can apply for these Air Force Jobs before the last date i.e. 14th July 2020. However, the below sections have details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, syllabus, previous papers, and other important details.
Indian Air Force Jobs 2020-21 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Examination||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Post Name||Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branch|
|Starting date to apply||15th June 2020|
|Closing date to apply||14th July 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020 – Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||SSC for Men& Women||205/19F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 74|
|Ground Duty (Technical)
Electronics and Aeronautical
|PC for Menand SSC for Men& Women||209/21T/PC/99AEC/M209/21T/SSC/99AEC/M & W||AE(L) : PC-40, SSC-26
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)
Logistics, Accounts and
|PC for Men& SSC for Men& Women||209/21G/PC/M
209/21G/SSC/M & W
|Flying||PC for Men & SSC for Men & Women||210/21F/PC/M and
210/21F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)
|PC for Men & SSC for Men & Women||209/21G/PC/M
209/21G/SSC/M & W
|PC – 10, SSC – 12|
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Notification 2020
Indian Air Force recently released AFCAT 2020 Notification to provide employment opportunities to many job seekers and also to help Indian citizens to serve our country. Eligible candidates can apply for this AFCAT 2020-21 Exam and be a part of IAF Careers 2020. However, the advertisement notice is provided below. As per the notice, there are various vacancies available in different branches. Thus, all the aspirants can take up Air Force Common Admission Test 2020-21 in order to fulfill their dream of getting a job in the Indian Air Force. Candidates who meet the below-provided eligibility can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2020. Also, to know more details about AFCAT 2020-21 visit @ afcat.cdac.in
Educational Qualification for AFCAT 2020 Notification: Air Force Jobs Engineering
- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- Graduation with a minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch
- candidates with a minimum of 50% mark each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized university
- Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
- Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Geography/Computer Applications/Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/Meteorology/Agricultural Meteorology/Ecology & Environment/Geo-physics/Environmental Biology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
Age Limit to apply AFCAT Notification 2020:
All the Applicants should have the following age limit.
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:
- Candidate must be aged between 20 and 24 years as on 1st July 2021.
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Should be aged between 20 and 26 years measured on 1st July 2021.
Application Fee for AFCAT 2020 Notification :
Candidates who are applying for AFCAT 2020 Notification they have to pay the following amount as their application fee :
- Application Fee – Rs.250/-.
- However, payment must be done online through challan or other while applying.
Selection Process for AFCAT Notification 2020:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination
- Medial Standard Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Visual Standard Test
The aspirants should be very careful while writing the test. Shortlisting of the candidates for the interview will be done purely based on their performance in the written exam. As there is a huge competition for the competitive examination, candidates should prepare for the examination properly. In the below sections, we have provided the syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers. The candidates can utilize them while preparing for the Exam. The AFCAT 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 19th and 20th September 2020. Thus, prepare well and grab this great opportunity.
Pay Scale for AFCAT Notification :
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of the Indian Air Force.
- Level 10 Rs. 56100 – 110700, MSP Rs. 15500/-.
AFCAT 2020 Online Application
The candidates have to apply for AFCAT 2020 through online mode at the official website. Moreover, aspirants must upload scanned copies of your photographs & signatures in the appropriate format. The applicants are advised to recheck their entered details before they submit their applications.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | IAF Jobs?
- Firstly, visit AFCAT Official website @ afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- On the main page, click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN ‘
- Then, click on NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE
- Later, log in with the necessary details.
- Selected the desired branch or post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill in necessary details like name, DOB, educational details, and others.
- Upload your recent passport-sized photograph.
- Also, enclose scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Not that, an application must be submitted in the prescribed format.
- Finally, Make the online payment of application fee and press the submit button before 14th July 2020.
Important dates for AFCAT Recruitment 2020
|Starting date to apply||15th June 2020|
|Last date to apply||14th July 2020|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | IAF Jobs
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Short Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here (Active on 15th June 2020)|
|Official Link||Click Here|
|General Physical Standards||Get Here|