AASL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply for 67 Commander and Senior Trainee Pilot (STP) Vacancies: Air Force Jobs!! Airline Allied Service Limited recently announced a notification to fill 67 positions. The vacancies include Commander and Senior Trainee Pilots. Candidates who haven’t apply yet, Can apply before 19th June 2019. Hence, Applicants can get full details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit & other details for AASL Notification 2018 in this article.
AASL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Name of the Post||Commander and Senior Trainee Pilot (STP)|
|No of Vacancies||67|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
About Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL):
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is a public sector corporation of the Government of India and a subsidiary of Air India. Founded in 1983, AASL provides air transportation services under the name “Alliance Air”. AASL is based in New Delhi.
AASL Vacancy 2019 details
|Senior Trainee Pilot||20|
AASL Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants shall verify their AASL Recruitment eligibility criteria by referring below sections.
- Commander – Best Salary
- Senior Trainee Pilot – Rs.31,000/- per month
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India.
- Current RTR(A) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian current passport, If not available, Proof of submission of an application to be attached.
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Commander – Max Age – 55 Years
- Senior Trainee Pilot – Max Age – 53 Years
- Commander – Best Salary
- Senior Trainee Pilot – Rs.3,10,000/- per month
- Written Examination/Interview
How to apply for AASL Notification
- Click on Offical Notification provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on the Application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach xerox copies of certificates and paste your photograph.
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, if you are confident enough, press submit button to complete your application process.
Alliance Air (A Wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited) Alliance Bhawan Personnel Department Domestic Terminal-I I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi -110037
Important Dates for AASL ob Notification 2019
|Advertisement Date||17th May 2019|
|Starting Date||17th May 2019|
|Last Date||10th June 2019|
Important Links for AASL Careers 2019
|Official Notification Pdf & Application Form||Download Here|
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|District Court Recruitment||219 – LDC, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Others||[18-06-2019]|
|Ordnance Factory Chargeman Recruitment 2019||1749 – Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B)||[12-06-2019]|
|SSC MTS Recruitment||8300+ – SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||[22-05-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||25 – Research Officer & Chief Research Manager||[21-05-2019]|
|FACT Recruitment||274 – Management Trainee, Craftsman, Helper & Others||[20-05-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Various -Sailors (Musician) 02/2019 Batch||[19-05-2019]|
|Can Fin Home Recruitment||110 – Junior Officers & Senior Manager in Inspection & Audit||[18-05-2019]|