AASL Recruitment 2017: The Airline Allied Services Limited has released its notification to fill in up aspirants for Manager, Instructor and many other posts. The Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2017 has a total of 27 vacant seats to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can grab this opportunity issued by the board and can apply on or before 24th October 2017. However, the selected aspirants of Airline Allied Services Careers 2017 will get respectable pay from the board. Aspirants can make use of this page to get all latest vacancy details of AASL Jobs 2017.
AASL Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Starting date to apply||Started|
|Closing date to apply||24th October 2017|
|Job Cateogry||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Airline Allied Services Careers 2017 – Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Dy.Chief Financial Officer||01|
|2||Chief of Personnel||01|
|3||Synthetic Flight Instructor(SFI)||01|
|5||Manager Sales and Marketing||01|
|9||Assistant Manager (HR) For SAP Implementation||01|
|10||Manager Corporate Communication||01|
|11||Station Managers(Manager Grade)||14|
AASL Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Airline Allied Services Limited have to meet the above eligibility criteria.
- For Dy.Chief Financial Officer Post: Candidates must possess qualified associated chartered accountant from ICAI. For more details regarding educational qualification, candidates can refer the official notification given below.
Aspirants must refer the official notification given below to know about the age limit.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in
- Written Examination
Aspirants can refer the official notification given below to know about the application fee.
The selected candidates of Airline Allied Services Limited will get respectable pay from the board.
Lufthansa Hangar Building,(Alliance Bhawan),
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited,
Terminal – 1B, IGI Airport
New Delhi -110037
- Last date to apply is on:24th October 2017.
|Official Notfication||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
AASL Recruitment 2017 Notification circulated for Co-Pilot jobs. Airline Allied Services Limited issued this announcement to fill 21 Vacancies in Co-Pilot posts. Eligible aspirants those interested can apply for these AASL jobs through Offline. The last date to submit the AASL Co-Pilot jobs application will be on 11th January 2018. – www.airindia.com
Air India Job Openings – AASL Co-Pilot Jobs
|Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Vacant Posts||21 Posts|
|Posting Places||Delhi / Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Bhopal|
|Job Category||Air Force Jobs|
Air India Recruitment 2017 of Co-Pilot jobs Details has tabulated above. Get all latest updates on Sarkari jobs through Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
AASL Jobs Notification 2017 @ www.airindia.com
Candidates who are looking and interested to work in Indian Air force jobs can utilize this AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017. Before, beginning the applying process check the eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements then anyone can apply for AASL jobs. Therefore, eligible aspirants of Air India Co-Pilot jobs have to send their applications by post before the closing date.
You can also check Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2017 Notification on the official website. Furthermore, details about Co-Pilot Notification, vacancies, eligibility, fee, selection, and application is available down the page. You can also get all Upcoming Govt jobs details through Government jobs web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
AASL Vacancy Details – Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Co-Pilot (P2) CPL (ATR 72-600)||21 Posts|
AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Participants of AASL Co-Pilot jobs must attain Upper age limit requirement as follows:
- 45 years.
- Upper Age Limit relaxable by Five Years for SC/ST, Three Years for OBC, and Ex-Servicemen age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Must have 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- AASL jobs Technical/ Licence Qualification:
- Current and valid CPL, Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate, FRTO issued by DGCA, India.
- ATR Endorsement valid for a minimum of Eight months from the date of the application.
- Possess Valid ELP, Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India.
- Should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of the application to be attached.
- Must have Valid IR Endorsement.
- Refer Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification for any doubts regarding recruitment process.
AASL Recruitment 2017 – Air India Jobs
- Applicants of Air India Co-Pilot jobs have to pay demand draft of Rs. 3000/-.
- No Fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay the fee in favor of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
AASL Recruitment 2017 Co-Pilot Posts Selection:
- Psychometric Test.
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
Aspirants who got placed in Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2017 of Co-Pilot Posts will get salary as follows:
- The Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month (During Training).
- Period of contract, selected as Co-Pilot salary will be Rs. 2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying.
Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2017 Application
How to apply for AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017?
- Initially, Visit Air India Official website www.airindia.in Or.
- Directly download the Notification given below.
- For application open “Career Page” in Air India website.
- Fill the form and send the signed applications in the prescribed application format.
- Send the AASL jobs form by Post/ Speed Post/ Courier to below address in a sealed envelope.
- The envelope super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot”.
- Refer Notification for required documents and Testimonials details.
Alliance Air Personnel Department
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan),
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037.
Download AASL Co-Pilot jobs Notification PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on AASL jobs.
AASL Notification has recently published for Technical Assistant as well as Cabin Crew posts with 22 & 54 Vacancies. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through ONLINE & OFFLINE. The Aspirants who planned to apply for AASL Jobs can get their required information here. The last date for application submission to mentioned address will be on 23rd December 2016.
AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2016 – 2017
Latest AASL cabin Crew Jobs notification is issued for 54 cabin crew jobs. So, it invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates. This is a golden opportunity for all the aspirants those who have been seeking for the central Government jobs. So, all the eligible candidates need to check the details of AASL cabin crew jobs. So, Aspirants those who possessed the 10+ from any recognized university or equivalent to it are eligible to apply. The candidates will be selected based n their performance in the written test. So, interested candidates need to submit the online application form on or before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is 23-12-2016.
AASL Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Name: Cabin Crew.
No of Vacancies: 54 posts.
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region||Total No of Vacancies|
Brief Details of AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 – 2017
|Organisation Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|No of posts||54 posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria of AASL Cabin Crew Jobs
Interested Aspirants those who are going to participate in this AASL recruitment need to satisfy the educational qualification & age Limit. According to the AASL official recruitment we provide the educational Qualification & age Limit for cabin crew jobs here.
- Aspirants should complete the 10+2 from any recognized board or university are eligible to apply. Similarly, the candidates who are having three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute are eligible.
Minimum Age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 27 years.
AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
The Applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following methods.
- Group Dynamics.
- Personality Assessment Test(PAT).
- During Training: Stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After Training: 35,075/- per month.
Exam Important Dates:
- Starting date of Application submission: 30-11-2016.
- Last Date to submit the application form: 23-12-2016.
How To Apply for AASL Jobs
All the eligible candidates those who want to apply for the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs may apply in ONLINE Mode. So, We provide the steps by step process to apply for the AASL jobs. With the help of below steps we provide, you may easily apply for the AASL jobs.
Steps to Apply for AASL Jobs
- At first, all the candidates log on to the official website of www.airindia.com
- Click on the careers Tab.
- Fill the Application Without any mistakes.
- Submit the Application form before the last date.
- Take a print of filled application form for future reference.
AASL Cabin Crew Jobs Direct Links
Please follow the below link and download the Advertisement to get the complete details of Airline Allied Services Limited. Follow our page regularly to get the latest updates.
AASL Jobs Notification 2016 @airindia.in
Airline Allied Services Limited has issued an employment notification for filling 22 vacancies all over India based on AASL Requirement. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in AASL Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to send the dully filled application form along with self-attested documents as mentioned in AASL Notification. For that, the candidate has to download the notification for reference and Instructions to apply. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these AASL Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The applicants should have passed 10+2 along with Technical/Licence Qualification. The age limit will be 30 years and relaxation details according to the reservation categories which shown below in detail.
Air India Careers
The Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) provides support services to Indian Airlines such as air transport services and manage airplane purchase, lease and sale transactions. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the AASL Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who are desired to utilize have to apply through authority site of Air India and send the filled form to given location along with relevant documents at the very last date. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for various posts in AASL can grab this excellent opportunity. For further details about Air India Recruitment of AASL, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
AASL Job Openings 2016 Details
|Organisation Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|No of posts||22 posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
AASL Vacancy Details
Post Name: Technical Assistant.
No of Posts: 22 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Limited
The work seekers of employment in Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Air India AASL Recruitment:
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For age relaxation details, please check the official notification.
Qualification for Airline Allied Services Limited:
- The candidates should pass AME Diploma from DGCA approved Institute
- One Year Experience including training period in Aviation organization and proficiency in computers.
Pay Scale in Air India Careers:
- Rs. 18000/- per month.
Selection Process in Airline India jobs:
The Eligible candidates applied for Air India Recruitment of Airline Allied Services Limited will undergo selection process through the following procedure:
- Technical Knowledge Test / Skill Test / Group Discussion.
AASL Application Process 2016 -17
Interested candidates go the careers page of official website of airindia.in to get the application form. So fill the application form without any mistakes and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope on or before the last date. Please follow the steps once before going to download the Application form.
How to apply for Technical Assistant AASL Recruitment
The Eligible job seekers of AASL Jobs can apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for AASL Official website airindia.in. (OR)
- Directly click on the links given below for Notification and Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Co-Pilot jobs.
- Take hard copies of notification along with application form attached to it.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Attest all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents to the below mentioned address
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
New Delhi – 110037
- The closing date for application form submission: 23/12/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.
AASL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently announced for Assistant Engineer Jobs with 40 Vacancies. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can attend this recruitment drive through Interview. The Scheduled dates for Walk-in-Interview given below with Venue address. Furthermore, insights into this AASL Jobs of Asst Engineer Recruitment details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure – www.airindia.in
AASL Jobs 2016 @ airindia.in
The Airline Allied Services Limited has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Assistant Engineer Jobs in Technical services. The work seekers who are interested can participate in Air India Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all these Asst Engineer vacancies provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Air India Careers. Therefore, the Interested persons of AASL Assistant Engineer jobs who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Technical Posts.
AASL Notification 2016 for Assistant Engineer Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in AASL Jobs have to check the below details before they participate in Interview. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Consequently, Fill the form through Online for AASL Recruitment 2016. Those who are willing to join the process for Asst Engineer Recruitment of vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions. For that, one should have B.E/ B.Tech in respective streams. The applicant determination by their execution in Interview for AASL Assistant Engineer jobs.
Therefore for detailed information about Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in any States can check for job details in recruitment.guru website. So, this Airline Allied Services Limited Asst Engineer jobs Notification probably helps you.
AASL Job openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in AASL Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to work for Central Govt Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Air India follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Airline Allied Services Limited.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 40.
Mode of Recruitment: Walk-In-Interview.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy in Assistant Engineer Posts 2016
The Applicants should check the details of Asst Engineer jobs because it will help them while filling the application form. Furthermore, details see the official notification provided below. One can check latest Employment News since we provided other latest Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the vacancies of AASL Jobs provided below.
Name of the Post
|Assistant Engineer Technical Services||21||10||06||03|
|Overall Vacancies||40 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Ltd Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can also Check other Indian air force jobs. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they take part in the process must check whether they meet all the AASL Recruitment 2016. The Asst Engineer Vacancies eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for Airline Allied Services Limited:
First of all the candidates who are planning to attend interview for Asst Engineer Jobs must have the age limit requirements according to the AASL Notification 2016 as follows:
- The Upper Age Limit i.e, the maximum age should be 35 years.
- The age relaxable for Five years for SC/ ST, Three years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification for Air India AASL Recruitment:
Aspirants interested to participate for AASL Asst Engineer jobs must have following requirements:
- Must Possess B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Instrumentation/ Aerospace Engineer/ Electronics & Telecom from the recognized Institute.
- Three years Mandatory Experience.
Application Fee for Asst Engineer Vacancies
The applicants of Assistant Engineer jobs no need to application fee for Airline Allied Services Limited jobs.
AASL Recruitment 2016 – Latest Central Govt Jobs
Selection Process for AASL Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in AASL Assistant Engineer jobs will undergo the selection process by Interview.
Pay Scale of Airline India jobs:
If the candidates got selected in this AASL Jobs of Technical services then, the salary would be as follows:
- The Salary for AASL Asst Engineer jobs is Rs. 50,000.
How to apply for AASL Asst Engineer Vacancies 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Air India Assistant Engineer jobs of Technical services and, for application, follow the below provided steps for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.airindia.in
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Directly use the link provided below for AASL Jobs Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the Documents, certificates ready as per AASL Notification.
- Hence Carefully fills the application form with required information and submit the form at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Bring all the certificates along with you as mentioned in notification to Interview.
- Attend to the Walk-In-Interview process at given Address.
Interview Venue Address:
Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Old Lufthansa Hanger Building,
Adjacent to Office of E.D (N.R), Air India Ltd.
Terminal –I, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110 037.
Tel. No. 25672735, 25675793.
- The Schedules Dates for Walk-In-Interview: 13/10/2016, 14/10/2016, and 15/10/2016.
Therefore AASL Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016 application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.
Download Airline Allied Services Limited Asst Engg Jobs Notification 2016
Follow our Website for latest updates on AASL Recruitment 2016