HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Recruitment 2017: Indi Airforce has recently introduced employment notification. The purpose of the notice is to recruit candidates for 132 Vacant Positions. The Vacancies are for Mess Staff, Safaiwala, MTS, and others. So, all the Job seekers who are in search of Airforce Jobs can apply from 13th November 2017. You must submit the application forms for HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Vacancy 2017 before 12th December 2017. Know more details regarding educational qualification, age limit, how to apply procedure and others on this page. Users can read this article further and get details regarding Indian Air force Jobs 2017.
HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||HQ Eastern Air Command IAF|
|Post Name||Civilian Posts (Mess Staff, Safaiwala & Others)|
|Starting date to apply||13-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||12-12-2017|
|Job Category||Indian Airforce Jobs|
HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2 .||Store Keeper||04|
|4 .||Mess Staff||63|
Eligibility Criteria for HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Jobs 2017
Aspirants must satisfy following eligibility conditions,
- Cook and Carpenter: Candidates should have ITI Certificate in the concerned field.
- Others: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from the recognized Institution.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
3 to 5 years of age relaxation applicable to reserved candidates.
- LDC, Store Keeper, Painter, Carpenter, and Cook: Paymatrix of 7th CPC, Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- in terms of 6th CPC.
- Others: Paymatrix of 7th CPC, Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- in terms of 6th CPC.
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit official website i.e. indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on Careers.
- Click on HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill in details like name, age limit, educational details and others.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- At last, submit the duly filled application form to the postal address provided below.
HQ Eastern Air Command,
Indian Air Force.
Other Links to Consider:
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
About Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the all the air forces of the world. The primary mission of Indian Air Force is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during the armed conflict. Indian Air Force was established officially on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honored India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served in the name of Dominion of India. Since 1950 the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighboring Pakistan, the one with the People’s Republic of China.
Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai. The Indian air force’s mission expands beyond engagement with hostile forces, with the IAF participating in United Nations peacekeeping missions. The rank of Supreme Commander of the IAF is held by the President of India. The Chief of Air Staff, an air chief marshal, is a four-star officer and is responsible for the bulk of operational command of the Air Force. The rank of Marshal of the Air Force has been conferred by the President of India on one occasion in history, to Arjan Singh. On 26 January 2002 Singh became the first and so far, the only five-star rank officer of the IAF.There is never more than one serving ACM at any given time in the IAF.