- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Indian Air Force Vacancy – Air Force Jobs
- 3 IAF Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Indian Airforce Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Airforce India Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 Indian Airforce Result 2015
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently through the Employment News dated on 31st October 2015. Indian Air Force has published this Recruitment Notification for the Direct Recruitment of 39 Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts at Head Quarters of Eastern Air Command Units. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Defence Jobs in India may use this IAF Recruitment 2015 Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates who want to Join Indian Air Force may apply in Prescribed Format for the Air Force of India Recruitment 2015 on or before the Last date. Last Date to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 is 30th November 2015.
Indian Air Force (IAF) is one of the sophisticated air force in the world. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict. Every year IAF conducts various recruitment notifications to recruit young and Dynamic Candidates to fill the vacancies in various branches of IAF. On its Recruitment Process, it has recently released the IAF Recruitment 2015 Notification for Airmen Posts, And Now it came up with the Recruitment Notification for Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts in Eastern Head Quarters. Aspirants who want to get the job in Indian Air Force can apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date.
Indian Air Fore is inviting Applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for the Direct Recruitment of various Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. Interested Candidates can check Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also Download the IAF Recruitment 2015 Notification from the Official Website. The Official website where you can download the IAF Notification and Application for Indian Air Force Jobs released under Indian Airforce Recruitment 2015 is www.indianairforce.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Indian Air Force Vacancy – Air Force Jobs
Air Force Department of India has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates for Various Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for Each post. Please refer below table for Post wise vacancies released under Indian Aire Force Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3.||Labourer on Ammunition Duty||05 Posts|
|4.||Mess Staff||06 Posts|
|8.||Clerk Hindi Typist||01 Post|
|9.||Store Keeper||01 Post|
|10.||Clk (U) / Hindi Typist||01 Post|
|11.||Draughtsman III||01 Post|
IAF Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Civilian jobs in Indian Air Force should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility Requirements given on our website are as per the Eligibility conditions given in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification Required to Join Indian Air Force
- For Clerk Hindi Typist: Candidates should possess 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and should have the typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (Time allowed 10 min) 30 wpm correspond of KDPH on an average of 05 key depression for each word.
- For Store Keeper: Candidates should Possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent pass and Desirable Experience in handling stores and keeping Accts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or private section.
- For Painter & Carpenter: Candidate should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University and should possess ITI Certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade.
For Remaining Posts, refer Official Notification of IAF Recruitment 2015.
Age Limit for Air Force India Recruitment
Candidates Applying for Various Group ‘C’ Civilian Jobs released under Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age Limits.
For Clerk Hindi -Typist:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Name of the Post: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts.
No of Posts: 39 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this Civilian Jobs released under IAF Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- For Hindi Typist, Painter, Carpenter, Cook: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200 + Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 1900/-
- For Store Keeper: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- +Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 2400/-
- For Others: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 30/11/2015.
IAF Application Form
Eligible Candidates can download the Application form for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 from the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in. You can also Download the IAF Recruitment 2015 Application Form from our website. The Application form is attached below along with the Notification.
How to apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application by affixing Recent Self Attested pass Port size Photo Graph and send it along with the Attested Copies of Required Documents to the Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station on or before 30th November 2015.
Documents to be Sent:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Certificates of all Educational qualifications.
- Any other documents as required,
- Self-address with stamp(s) of Rs. 5/-
Note: Applicants should Prominently Mention their Contact Number on the Application.
Airforce India Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.careerairforce.nic.in. As per Indian Air force Notification, Candidates who have applied on or before the due date are only eligible to download the IAF Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards. Few Days before the exam, the Air Force India will release the admit cards on their official website.
Indian Airforce Result 2015
After conducting the written exam, Indian Air force will release the results in its Official website. Candidates who have attended the Exam Conducted for Indian Air force recruitment 2015 should check the results from official website. The information about Air force Results releasing dates will be announced in our website. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates regarding IAF Recruitment 2015.