Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline for 05 Group C Civilian Vacancies. Indian Air Force(IAF) has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the 05 Group C Civilian Post at Air Force Record Office. Candidates qualified for these IAF jobs may send their application form offline mode. The IAF application form and notification are available on the official website. The application form in a prescribed format should reach the corresponding address on or before within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 | 05 Group C Civilian Posts
To check whether the candidate is eligible, they can read the details given in the sections below. The Last date to apply is 30 days (21 June 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Also, refer to the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2022 for more details. Candidates can click on the official website link to get more information about IAF Recruitment. The Indian Air Force Application form is available below for candidates so that they can start applying with the ease of one click. Start Applying now to be part of IAF Careers.
Indian Air Force Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Name of Post||Group ‘C’ Civilian|
|Notification Date||21st May 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||21st June 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Offine Procedure|
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2022 details
- Group ‘C’ Civilian – 05 Posts
Total – 05
Latest Central Government Jobs 2022
|AFCAT 2 Recruitment|
|HQ Western Command Recruitment|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in Indian Air Force Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
Indian Air Force Academic Qualification:
- Candidates should complete 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Read the official notification for more details on Indian Air Force Careers.
Indian Air Force Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Indian Air Force Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/ skill/ practical/ physical test.
Pay Scale for IAF Recruitment 2022:
The selected candidates will get,
- Minimum Salary: Rs.28,424/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.63,200/-
Indian Air Force Application Fee:
- Aspirants can check the application fee from the notification.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022?
- Download the IAF Recruitment Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now click on the IAF Application form given below
- Fill in all the details and make sure there are no errors
- Enclose documents, scanned photographs, and pictures if required
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Postal address have mentioned on the notification, Send the filled application form to the concerned centres within the due date.
Important Dates for IAF Recruitment 2022
|IAF Starting Date to apply||21st May 2022|
|Last date to apply||21st June 2022|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|Indian Air Force Official Notification Pdf & Application Form|
|Syllabus for Indian Air Force|
|Indian Air Force Official Website|
|Syllabus for Indian Air Force Group C Posts|
|Indian Air Force Previous Paper for Group C Posts|
Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is an elevated part of the Armed Forces of India. Its faculty and its air resources are positioned fourth among the world’s aviation-based armed forces. It’s primary crucial to verify Indian airspace and complete an air war during an equipped clash. It was authoritatively settled on October 8, 1932, as helper aviation-based armed forces of the British Empire that respected Indian air administration during World War II with the prefix Royal. Other significant activities did by the IAF incorporate Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus, and Operation Poomalai.
The IAF’s strategy passed a promise to threatening powers, with the IAF partaking in United Nations peacekeeping missions. The leader of India has the position of Supreme Commander of the IAF. Starting on July 1, 2017, 139,576 staff individuals were serving in the Indian Air Force. The Chief of Air Staff, a Chief of Air, is a four-star officer and is liable for the majority of the operational order of the Air Force. There will never be more than one assistance professional in the IAF simultaneously. On January 26, 2002, Singh turned into the first thus far the main five-star IAF official. Read More.
Is there any chance for candidates whose percentage is between 45 -50 in x category