Indian Air Force Notification 2017
Apply Online for Various Vacancies in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Notification. Interested and eligible aspirants can join Indian Air force Jobs 2017 now. The Online application process starts from 15th December 2017. The last date to submit you Indian Air Force Online Form 2017 is 12th January 2018. Therefore, apply at the earliest and be a part of Indian Air Force Careers 2017. However, read further and know more details about Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017 after 10th and 12th class.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air force|
|Total Vacancies||Grade ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Trades|
|Starting date to apply||15-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||12-01-2018|
|Job Category||Air Force Jobs|
Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Group ‘X’ Trades (apart from Education Instructor Trade)||Various|
|2.||Group ‘Y’ Trades ( apart from Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades||Various|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Notification must meet below provided eligibility conditions
- Group ‘X’: Must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent in relevant field. Also, 3 years of Diploma Course in engineering.
- Group ‘Y’: Passed 10+2/Equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- As per the rules.
- Online Examination.
- Physical fitness Test (PFT).
- Adaptability Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Rs.14,600/- per month + Allowances + Perks.
After Completion of Training:
- Group ‘X’: Rs.33,100/-.
- Group ‘Y‘: Rs.26,900/-.
How to Apply:
- First, visit Indian Air Force Official Website @ www.airmenselection.gov.in
- On main page, check for desired notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Enclose the scanned copy of documents.
- Pay relevant fee, and submit the application form before the last date.
- Starting Date of Application: 15-12-2017.
- Last date for Application: 12-01-2018.
Indian Air Force Official Notification – Click Here
Other Links to Consider:
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies.
The Indian Air Force announces the notification for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017. As per the latest notification for the Indian Air Force Jobs, the department has not yet mentioned the number of vacancies for PC and SSC Officer Posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 opportunity with the Air force of India have to apply online on or before 25th August 2017. The registrations will start from 5th August 2017. Grab this golden opportunity. Apply Online as soon as the registrations are opened. Those who are going to apply for the Indian Air Force Career 2017 are advised to go through the official notification carefully before applying.
Latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2017
The job aspirants who are looking out for jobs in Indian Air Force can apply for the Indian Air force Job 2017. This is the right page for your search of great opportunities for your professional career. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for the Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Officer posts. As per the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017, the number of vacancies is not specified. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the selection round. This is a golden opportunity for you to kick-start your career with such a Sarkari Naukri. There will be various selection rounds for these latest job openings in Indian Air Force. Those who are eligible for Indian Air Force PC Officer and SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 have to submit the application forms before the last date ends.
On this page, you will find all the necessary details related this Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of Indian Air Force. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria and the expectations of the authorities will be selected for the Indian Air Force Careers 2017.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Posts||Permanent Commission (PC) Officer, Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|No. of Posts||Not mentioned|
|Job Category||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2017|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Air Force Vacancy Details @ www.careerairforce.nic.in
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Permanent Commission Officer||Not mentioned|
|2||Short Service Officer||Not mentioned|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Jobs 2017
The eligibility criteria for the Air Force jobs are as follows. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
The candidates who are applying for the Indian Air Force 2017 Jobs should have the following educational qualification:
- Candidate should possess NCC Air Wind Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired after 6th August 2015.
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks in Maths and Physics at 12th level and Graduate with minimum 3 years of a degree from any recognized degree.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
The candidates will be selected for the Air Force 2017 Recruitment for the post of Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Officer on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test.
- Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) Stage I.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Tests and Interview (Stage II).
- Computer Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
- The candidates applying for Indian Airforce Job Openings should be of the age of 20 to 24 years.
For more details related to the age limit, refer to the official notification.
- There is no application fee for Indian Air Force Recruitment.
- A Flying Officer will be entitled to Pay Level 10 in Pay Matrix of 7th pay commission and Military Service Pay.
For more detailed information, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Exam 2017
- Logon to the official website of Indian Air Force i.e www.www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Search for the related notification.
- Search for the Apply Online link.
- Find the Application Form will all the required details.
- Fill all the details correctly in the Application Form.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Take a print out of the application form of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017.
- Start Date to Apply: 5th August 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 25th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|