IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification | Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) published a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice across India under five regions Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), and South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). There are 465 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. IOCL is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the Apprentice Posts. Talented up-and-comers might go after IOCL Apprentice Positions. The Application Mode is Online. Moreover, we have updated IOCL Jobs 2022 Official Notification beneath this page. Job seekers seeking a career in the All India Sarkari can use this opportunity.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 | 465 Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has looking for young, promising, and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization. Interested candidates can Apply Online from 10th November 2022 to 30th November 2022. IOCL information in this article includes the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, IOCL Apprentice Posts Syllabus & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Government Free Job Alert, IOCL Previous Paper, and refer to Recruitment.guru or the official website https://iocl.com/.
IOCL Jobs 2022 | Highlights
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|No of Vacancies||465|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||10th November 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application||30th November 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Central Government Jobs 2022
|BEL Recruitment 2022|
|Western Railway Recruitment 2022|
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022|
|South Central Railway Recruitment 2022|
|MUC Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||13|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator (DEO)||11|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
IOCL Apprentice Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- Electrical: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- T&I: Diploma in Electronics & Communication/
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Radio Communication/Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation & Process Control/Electronics Engineering
- Human Resource: Degree, Graduation
- Accounts/Finance: Degree, Graduation in Commerce
- Data Entry Operator (DEO), Domestic Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12th Pass
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years as on 10-Nov-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD [OBC (NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- (SC/ST)PwBD Candidates: 15 Years
IOCL Apprentice Careers Application Fee:
- There is no application fee for IOCL Recruitment 2022.
IOCL Apprentice Posts Salary Details:
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporations guidelines.
IOCL Apprentice Posts Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ‟s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2022?
- Visit IOCL Apprentice Posts official website – Click here
- Go to IOCL Apprentice Posts careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Apprentice Posts job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Apprentice Posts.
- Find IOCL Apprentice Posts online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30th November 2022|
Important Links to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|IOCL Apprentice Notification Pdf|
|IOCL Apprentice Apply Link|
|Official Website for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Syllabus for IOCL|
IOCL Being The Energy of India is much more than just notching up a high revenue (Rs.5,14,890 crore revenue from operations in 2020-21). It is far more than being the highest-ranked Indian Energy PSU (Rank 212) in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ listing and the vision to become ‘A Globally Admired Company. Being The Energy of India is about IndianOil, with its over 33,500-strong team, taking the lead in meeting India’s energy demands efficiently and effectively today, just as it has done over the last six decades, and an enterprise that fuels India’s core sector for economic development. The Energy of India, IndianOil accounts for nearly half of India’s petroleum products market share, with sales of 81.027 million metric tonnes (MMT) in the year 2022.
IndianOil has a group refining capacity of 80.55 MMTPA and over 15,000 KM of pipeline network dedicated to fuel India’s economic rise. IndianOil led the downstream PSUs in becoming fully BS-VI compliant, ensuring a seamless pan-India transition from BS-IV directly to BS-VI grade transport fuels by 16th March 2020, a full fortnight ahead of the 1st April 2020 deadline.