IOCL Recruitment 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 38 JEA Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from the bright, young and energetic personnel for the Junior Engineering Assistant post in the IOCL refinery unit at Vadodara. Online Application opens for the eligibles from 10th October 2019. Interested Indian National can check for the eligibility details and then apply on or before 30th October 2019. Apprentices who have completed IOCL apprenticeship training in any of IOCL Refineries are also eligible to apply for IOCL Vacancy 2019.
Candidates make sure that you are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard before applying for the IOCL Careers. Applicants who get qualified in the Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test will get recruited for IOCL Job Vacancies. Aspirants possessing higher professional qualifications like Engineering Graduates/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ LLB or equivalent are not eligible for the IOCL Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy. Go through the below page and know more details of IOCL Notification.
Overview of IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|No. of. Vacancies||38|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th October 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Vadodara, Gujarat|
IOCL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)||38|
|JEA – Category Wise Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Careers 2019
IOCL JEA Job 2019 – Educational Qualification:
- Diploma (3 years regular) in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Experience – Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment JEA Job:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
IOCL JEA Salary:
- Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/-
- Candidates willing to apply for the IOCL Recruitment should pay the Non Refundable Application Fee through SBI E Collect.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 150/-
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps for JEA Vacancy:
- Click on the Apply Online link provided below.
- Read the given instructions and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Start filling the personal details asked on that page.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Enter the qualification and experience details properly.
- Pay the respective application fee (if applicable).
- After filling the application form, submit and take a print for the further process.
- Post the hard copy of the duly filled online application form to the below-mentioned address.
Dy. General Manager (A&W),
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Jawahar Nagar,
Important Dates for IOCL Vadodara Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th October 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of Online Application Hard Copy||09th November 2019|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||10th November 2019|
|Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result||15th November 2019|
Important Links for IOCL Career 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|ONGC Recruitment||1000+ – AEE, Chemist, Programming Officer & Other||[30-04-2020]|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|CCRAS Recruitment||16 – Upper Division Clerk||[11-12-2019]|
|Indian Post Office Recruitment||5477+ – GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)||[14-11-2019]|
|DRDA Recruitment||53 – Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)||[09-11-2019]|
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment||16 – Junior Technical Assistant (JTA)||[08-11-2019]|
|DSSSB Recruitment||1688 – Fires Operator, AE & JE||[06-11-2019]|
|ISRO Recruitment||327 – Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’||[04-11-2019]|
|VSSC Recruitment||36 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Associate (RA)||[30-10-2019]|
|Indian Army Recruitment||152 – Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) & Soldiers||[29-10-2019]|
|AIESL Recruitment||550 – AME, Aircraft Technician & Other||[24-10-2019]|
|Ordnance Factory Recruitment||23 – Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice||[22-10-2019]|
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is one of the largest public sector companies which meet entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India. Indian Oil Corporation produces products such as fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals, and etc. Currently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working. They have more than 47,800 customers are there. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) (NSE: IOC, BSE: 530965), better known as IndianOil, is an Indian oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai and based in New Delhi. This is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of SEK 19,106 (2,848 million dollars) for the 2016-2017 fiscal year. Ranked # 1 on the Fortune India 500 list for 2016 and ranked # 168 on the Fortune Global 500 list of top global companies in 2017. As of March 31, 2017, IndianOil had a staff of 33,135, of which 16,545 were in the Officers Group. This is the largest oil company in India, with a workforce of more than 33,000 people, a turnover of 506,428 crores and a net profit of Rs 21 346 crores in 2017-18.