IREL Recruitment 2020: (44) Apprentice Jobs in Kerala!!! Job Seekers | Alert!!! The Indian Rare Earths Limited inviting applications for the post of Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice. Candidates who are looking for the Kerala govt jobs can apply for the IREL jobs from 04th November 2020. IREL Officials want to fill up 44 vacant positions. The last date to submit the application form for Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment is 07th December 2020.
IREL Recruitment 2020 – 44 Vacancies
IREL(India) Limited, Chavara invites applications from eligible Indian nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 44 Apprentices. The details of the designated trades, qualifications, and a number of vacancies for training are given in the following table. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application. Candidates can apply for one Trade only.
IREL Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Number of Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Name of Post||Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||04th November 2020|
|Closing date of application||07th December 2020|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chavara [Kerala]|
Details of IREL Vacancy 2020
The details of the vacancy as given in the Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in IREL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply offline.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for IREL Recruitment
- Trade Apprentices: ITI/ B.Sc in concerned trade/ subject.
- Vocational Apprentice: VHSC (MLT/ OS)
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical).
Read the official notification for more details on IREL Careers.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
- IREL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list i.e. marks scored in specified educational qualification
Pay Scale for Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2020:
- The selected candidates can get the salary as per norms.
IREL Online Application Fee:
- All applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for IREL Apprentice Jobs 2020?
- Open the IREL apprentice notification using the link given below
- Read all the details carefully
- If eligible, make sure you have all the required documents
- Click on the IREL Application form link below
- Fill in the application form and make sure there are no errors
- Attach scanned copies of all the required documents
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant enclosures, an envelope with the name of the post & category, to be sent to the following address
The DGM (HR & A),
IREL (India) Limited,
Chavara, Kollam District,
Kerala – 691583
Important Dates for IREL Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Send Application||04th November 2020|
|Last Date to Send Application||07th December 2020|
Important Links for IREL Recruitment 2020:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|IREL Apprentice application form||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Apply for 163 vacancies in NHAI Recruitment
Apply for 1522 vacancies in SSB Recruitment
Apply for 457 vacancies in Kerala PSC Recruitment
Apply for 215 vacancies in RITES Recruitment
Apply for 220 vacancies in Canara Bank Recruitment
About Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL):
IREL is a government corporation Schedule B Company, Mini-Ratna Category A in India based in Mumbai. The Indian Rare Earths Limited owned by the Government of India. The IREL was incorporated as a private limited company. The GOI has taken control of IREL under the administrative control of DAE.