ISRO Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 41 Technician B, Draughtsman B, Catering Attendant & Other Vacancies: The Latest advertisement LPSC/01/2019 was released by Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre which is under Indian Space Research Organization on 19th June 2019. As per this notice, 41 Technician B, Draughtsman B, Catering Attendant & Other vacancies are to be filled. In order to fill up these Jobs in ISRO LDC, candidates must have passed 10th/SSLC/SSC NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT. Job seekers on fulfilling these requirements can start applying online from 19th June 2019 through the direct link given below.
Selection of the most suitable candidates will be done based on written examination, skill test, and interview. After final selection, candidates will be placed in LPSC Units located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram and at Bangalore, Karnataka. To know more details about ISRO Career Opportunities, please visit www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Careers 2019 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of the Sub-Organisation||Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Technician B, Draughtsman B, Catering Attendant & Others|
|Total No. of Post||41|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd July 2019|
|Job Location||Bangalore/Bengaluru and Valiamal near Thiruvananthapuram.|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website||www.isro.gov.in (OR) www.lpsc.gov.in|
ISRO Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Technician ‘B’ – Level 3|
|Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||01|
|Draughtsman ‘B’ – Level 3|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ – Level 2|
|Heavy VehicleHeavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’||04|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ – Level 2|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’||01|
|Catering Attendant ‘A’ – Level 1|
|Catering Attendant ‘A’||11|
ISRO Jobs 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||Reservation Details|
|Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||–||01||–||–||–|
|Heavy VehicleHeavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’||03||01||–||–||–|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’||–||–||–||–||01|
|Catering Attendant ‘A’||07||02||01||–||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in ISRO Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply for jobs in Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2019 can check eligibility details below. Make sure you meet all listed eligibility conditions before applying.
Read on to know ISRO requirements,
ISRO Educational Qualification:
- Fitter – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Fitter Trade from NCVT
- Electronic Mechanic – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in
Electronic Mechanic Trade from NCVT
- Refrigeration & AirConditioning Mechanic – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic Trade from NCVT
- Turner – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in
Turner Trade from NCVT
- Machinist – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Machinist Trade from NCVT
- Welder – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Welder Trade from NCVT
- Plumber – SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Plumber Trade from NCVT
- Mechanical – 10th/SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT
Heavy Vehicle Driver “A”:
- Pass in 10th/SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std
- 5 years experience, out of which minimum 3 years as Heavy Vehicle Driver and the balance period driving experience of Light Motor Vehicle.
- Must possess HVD license and Public Service Badge, if statutory
Light Vehicle Driver “A”:
- Pass in 10th/SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std.
- 3 years of experience as a Light Vehicle Driver.
- Must possess valid LVD license.
Catering Attendant ‘A:
- 10th/SSLC/SSC pass
ISRO Age Limit:
Age Limit to apply for ISRO Recruitment is as follows,
For Catering Attendant:
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years.
- For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 years
- OBC Reservation – 03 Years
Selection Process for ISRO Jobs:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Skill Test
- As per the norms
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Technician ‘B’||Level -3, Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-.|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’||Level-2, Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-.|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’|
|Catering Attendant ‘A’||Level-1, Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-.|
How to apply ONLINE for ISRO Recruitment 2019
Download the Official Notification and read all the details. Once done, then follow the below-given steps to apply for the vacancy. The Online Application will be available until 02nd July 2019.
Step 1: How to fill the ISRO Online Application Form 2019
- Click on the apply online link provided below.
- Enter your full name, gender, age, category, nationality, and other details.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Documents
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph and other necessary documents
- Uploaded photo should clearly show the face of the applicant.
- The background should be white or any other light color.
- The eyes should be clearly visible and not covered by dark glasses.
- Applications in which the applicant cannot be clearly identified using the uploaded photo will be considered invalid.
- Maximum file size permitted is 40 KB.
- Uploaded image should be JPG/JPEG.
- The Height and Width (resolution) of the photo should each be greater than or equal to 95 px & less than or equal to 100 px.
- The length of the file name (including extension) should be less than or equal to 25.
- The filename should have only alphabets and numbers.
- If you want to change your photo, please browse and select a new photo.
- Applicant should ensure that only virus-free image is uploaded. In case, any malware is detected in the uploaded photo, the application will be considered as invalid.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Finally, verify the filled details and hit on SUBMIT button.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates for www.isro.gov.in 2019 Notification
|Advertisement Date||18th June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd July 2019|
Important Links for Careers in ISRO Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|ISRO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|SECL Recruitment||5500 – Trade Apprentice||[23-07-2019]|
|Oil India Recruitment||11 – Junior Assistant||[08-07-2019]|
Important ISRO Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|ISRO VSSC Recruitment||Technician B, Draftsman & Others||Updated Soon.|
|SAC ISRO Recruitment||Technician B, Scientist, Scientific Assistant & Others||Updated Soon.|
|ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Engineers||Engineers||Coming Soon.|
|ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Diploma||Apprentice & Others||Coming Soon.|
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO):
Firstly, the Indian Space Research Organisation took formation in 1969. After the formation, It took superseded the erstwhile INCOSPAR. Vikram Sarabhai was a key person to develop the Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO’s mission to provide the Nation with space-based services and also to develop the technologies in order to achieve the same independently. Throughout the years, ISRO worked hard and became one of the six largest space agencies in the world. It looks after the largest fleet of communication satellites (INSAT) and remote sensing (IRS) satellites, that cater to the ever-growing demand for fast and reliable communication and earth observation respectively.
The ISRO Centres across India:
|ISRO Chandigarh.||ISRO New Delhi.|
|ISRO Jodhpur.||ISRO Dehradun.|
|ISRO Udaipur.||ISRO Lucknow.|
|ISRO Ahmedabad.||ISRO Kolkata.|
|ISRO Mt. Abu.||ISRO Shillong.|
|ISRO Bhopal.||ISRO Nagpur.|
|ISRO Mumbai.||ISRO Hyderabad.|
|ISRO Byalalu.||ISRO Tirupati.|
|ISRO Hassan.||ISRO Port Blair.|
|ISRO Bengaluru.||ISRO Sriharikota.|
|ISRO Aluva.||ISRO Mahendragiri.|