Download ISRO Technician Syllabus 2020 Pdf. Check Indian Space Research Organization Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus and ISRO Technician Exam Pattern here. Get ISRO Syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam Dates, Timings, Exam Centers, etc @ isro.gov.in.
ISRO Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Are you looking for ISRO Syllabus 2020? then you are in the right place to get it. We have given you the complete syllabus on our site. Candidates can also download the ISRO Technician Syllabus 2020 pdf. We have provided the Direct link to download it. Applicants can visit the official website to get syllabus exam pattern. Frequently visit our website to get the latest updates regarding the ISRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
According to the Latest Employment News, the Indian Space Research Organization has released the recruitment notification recently. The ISRO has released the notification for Technical Assistant, Technician, Medical Officer, Driver and Fireman posts. Candidates who are searching for the Central Government Jobs can apply before the last date. Check further details regarding the ISRO Recruitment 2020 click on the below link.
ISRO Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization [ISRO].|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Assistant, Technician ‘B’, Technical Assistant, and Others.|
|ISRO Official Site||www.isro.gov.in (Or) www.isro.org|
ISRO Selection Procedure:
Candidates who have applied for the ISRO Recruitment 2020, they can find the selection procedure here. Check below steps.
- Written Test and Skill Test for Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver and Fireman posts.
- Interview for Medical Officer Posts.
Indian Space Research Organization Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are appearing the exam they can check the Indian Space Research Organization Exam Pattern here. We have provided the reference ISRO Exam Pattern for guidance to the candidates. We will update the exam pattern once released by the officials.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Basic English|
Download ISRO technician Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Applicants who are appearing the exam, they are searching for the syllabus. We have given the reference syllabus to the candidates for guidance purposes because ISRO Officials haven’t released the syllabus. We will provide an exam syllabus once released by the officials.
ISRO Syllabus Basic English:
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
ISRO Technical Assistant Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current events of National and International importance.
- Sports and Entertainment.
- Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern).
- Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture.
- Natural Resources, Planning, Sustainable and Inclusive Development.
- Natural Calamities and Disaster Management.
- Human Resource Development Index of India.
- Basic Knowledge of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian National Movement.
- Human Rights.
- Various aspects of Rural and Urban Development.
- General Science.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- Biotechnology and Health Issues.
- Development of Science and Technology In India
ISRO Technician Exam Syllabus Arithmetic:
- Partial Fractions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Differentiation and its Applications.
ISRO Syllabus for Firemen and Driver- Cum- Operator:
- Flammable liquids and gasses.
- LPG properties.
- Relation between.
- Pressure, volume, and temperature.
- Areas of triangle, rectangle, and parallelogram.
- Volumes of cylinders, cones, sphere, and cuboid.
- Properties of Water, CO2, O2, H2, Inert gasses.
- The basic concept in the use of electricity and its hazards.
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Wave and Oscillations
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic structure
ISRO Syllabus for Technical Assistant Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- RCC Design
- Steel Design.
- Concrete Technology.
ISRO CS Syllabus 2020 – Computer Science:
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies.
Download ISRO Technician Syllabus Pdf 2020
The candidates need sufficient preparation to crack this exam. So to make your preparation much better we have also provided the Previous Papers here. So, we suggest the candidates go through the exam papers given here score well in the exam.
- ISRO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Click Here
- ISRO Syllabus 2020 – Click Here
- Download ISRO Previous Papers – Click Here
- Official Website of ISRO – Click Here