JEE Advanced Result 2019 Out!! Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has released the JEE Advanced 2019 Result for the IIT JEE Advanced Engineering Course Entrance Exam Admission 2019 on Today i.e, 14th June 2019. Applicants can check their JEE Advanced Result by using the Online portal of the Website i.e, jeeadv.ac.in. JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Key has been published on 04th June 2019. Also, Here on this page, we have provided a direct link to check your JEE Advanced 2019 Result, JEE Advanced Cut Off and others.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The JEE Advanced Exam has been conducted on 27th May 2019. IIT Roorkee has recently uploaded Result for the IIT JEE Advanced Engineering Course Entrance Exam Admission 2019. Applicants can find the JEE Advanced 2019 Result now!! As we know those who have been appeared for the JEE Advanced Mock Test and Examination are eagerly waiting for the Result and JEE Advanced Cut Off. Here on this page, Everyone can find the result, Merit List here. Candidates should be among the top 2,45,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 to get the Admission.
JEE Advanced Result 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||27th May 2019|
|Result Date||14th June 2019 – Link Available in Below Section|
The IIT JEE Exam has been done for the candidates, those who qualified in the JEE main 2019 Exam for Admission in Bachelor’s, Integrate master’s, Dual Degree Program that is offered by all the IIT. The JEE Advanced Mock Test has been done by Online. A huge number of applicants have appeared for the Entrance Examination. These exam centers of JEE Advanced are divided into zones which candidates have to choose at the time of filling the registration form. Candidates appearing for JEE Advanced have to appear and qualify both the papers which consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
In order to apply for JEE Advanced candidates have to appear and qualify JEE Main 2019. Applicants can check all the results from this page, as well as can get the JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Result Date, and others. We wish all the Candidates to get admission from IIT. We are here to help you out with the best results for all JEE Advanced Mock Test. Candidates should be among the top 2,45,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 to get the Admission.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2019 @ jeeadv.ac.in
IIT Roorkee has published the rank list of JEE Advanced 2019 on 14th June 2019 in online mode. Candidates who have appeared and qualified both Papers I and II only, their name is visible in JEE Advanced 2019 rank list. In order to prepare the rank list, authorities used candidate’s scores secured in JEE Advanced. If one or more candidates secure the same rank in JEE Advanced 2019, the tie-breaking policy will be adopted by the authorities. In order to be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced counseling, candidates need to secure minimum subject and aggregate marks.
JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List Key Highlights
- JEE Advanced 2019 rank list carries the name of only those candidates who will appear in both Papers I and Paper II.
- There is no waiting list for ranking/rank list.
- If candidates qualify in more than one category, then he/she will be considered in all the categories he/she belongs to.
- During the calculation of the marks to prepare the rank list, both of the JEE Advanced 2019 papers will be considered.
- In order to calculate the total score, marks obtained in both the paper in a particular subject will be considered.
- The total marks scored in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in aggregate will be used to prepare the JEE Advanced 2019 rank list.
- The rank list consists of those candidate’s name who will secure the minimum prescribed marks or more than that in each subject in each paper and also the aggregate marks.
- The minimum prescribed marks are different for different categories.
Steps to download JEE Advanced 2019 Result
- Visit the Official website of the JEE Advanced 2019 IIT Roorkee i.e, jeeadv.ac.in
- In the main page, everyone can see The result is available at this link
- Applicants can click on the link
- It will lead to a new page, where applicants should enter the required details
- Should enter the Registration number, Date of Birth, Security pin and give submit
- JEE Advanced 2019 Result will appear on your screen
- Download or take a print out of the result for further reference.
Important links to download JEE Advanced 2019 Result
|Download JEE Advanced 2019 Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|