Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Great news during the quarantine. Yes, Jharkhand Forest Department has invited to apply for the 400 Forest Guard posts. As per the Official Notification, retired candidates or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Jharkhand Government Jobs. Aspirants who look forward to applying for Jharkhand Forest Department Vacancy 2020 can go through the complete article to know more about the Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs. Candidates can start sending the application form from 04th June 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Interestingly, Applicants must have a retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel. Also, selected candidates will be placed in Jharkhand as per the requirement. As Jharkhand Forest Department offers exciting and challenging opportunities. Applicants can make use of this opportunity and apply for Jharkhand Forest Department vacancy 2020-21. However, desired candidates are advised to read the complete Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment process before going to apply for it.
Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Forest Department|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Starting Date of an Application||04th June 2020|
|Closing Date of an Application||30th June 2020|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Jharkhand Forest Department Vacancy details for Forest Guard Posts
The following are the vacancy details of the Jharkhand Forest Department, as per the official notification.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Forest Department Notification 2020
Qualification required for the Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs
- Aspirants should be a retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel.
Note: Read the official notification for more details on Jharkhand Forest Department Careers.
- The age limit should not exceed 64 years. For age limit as given in the Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
Forest Guard Jobs – Selection Process
- Written Exam
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on Jharkhand Forest Department application fees
How to apply for Jharkhand Forest Department Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Official Notification available below.
- Read all the details carefully and check if you are eligible.
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill in all the details and make sure the information provided is correct and complete.
- Attach a scanned copy of the documents asked for.
- Attach a scanned copy of recent passport size picture and signature wherever required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the duly filled the Jharkhand Forest Department Application Form to the given address before the last date 30th June 2020.
Important Dates for Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||04th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2020|
Important Links for Jharkhand Forest Department Notification 2020
Other Important Central Government Jobs
LIC Recruitment 2020 – 100 Insurance Advisor Posts
NHAI Recruitment 2020 – 48 Deputy Manager Posts
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 213 Manager, Professor and other
SEBI Recruitment 2020 – 147 Officer Grade A & others
IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 1006 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices Posts