JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd invites applicants for the 21 posts of Specialised Officers. Recently, JK Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 has been published for 21 vacancies are allocated for Chartered Accountants, Civil Engineers & Mechanical Engineers Posts. Interested individuals may submit their application online from 15th December 2020 to 31st December 2020. JK Bank SO recruitment notification and J&K Bank recruitment apply online link is available in JK Bank Careers.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020
Union Territory Of Jammu & Kashmir domiciled candidates only eligible to apply for JK Bank jobs. The candidates who had already applied for such posts vide earlier Notification No JKB/RECTT/2020-070 need not to apply afresh. Great news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for the bank jobs as recently vacancies. Also get all other information related to JK Bank Career 2020 here like Official Notification, Online Link & Other Details.
JK Bank Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the organization||The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd (JK Bank)|
|Name of the post||Specialised Officers|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15th December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31st December 2020|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
There are 21 vacancies available for the post of Specialised Officers. Get all the details here-
Specialized Officers – 21 Posts
- Chartered Accountants (CA) – 05
- Civil Engineers – 08
- Mechanical Engineers – 08
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2020
Applicants willing to apply for JK Bank Recruitment 2020 can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, official Notification, official website link, and so on in the below article.
- Chartered Accountants: Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Civil Engineers: Degree/ Master Degree in Civil / Architecture Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineers: Degree/ Master Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Job Role for Chartered Accountants – Preparing statutory returns and responses related to income tax, TDS, GST, etc
- Job Role for Civil Engineers – To assess the fair market value of the property & validate technical documents
- Job Role for Mechanical Engineers – Valuation of plant & machinery after completing the exam for release of loan installments
Kindly check with the age limit for the JK Bank Jobs 2020 here-
- Minimum Age Limit is 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- JK Bank Specialist officer recruitment process will be based on personal interview only.
- Chartered Accountants – Rs. 42020 – 1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Civil Engineer – Rs. 31705 – 1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Mechanical Engineer – Rs. 31705 – 1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
JK Bank Jobs Online Application Fee:
- Applicants should pay Rs.2500 for each post and J&K Bank Staffs are exempted from the fee.
How to apply for Jammu Kashmir Bank Jobs 2020?
- Click on the JK Bank notification which is provided below.
- Read the details and check the eligibility details, if eligible
- Enter all the required details asked in the J and K Bank Jobs Application Form.
- Scan & attach all Copies of required certificates along with photographs (If Required).
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, submit the completed JK Bank Jobs 2020 Application form
Important dates for Jammu Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to submit an application||15th December 2020|
|Closing Date to submit an application||31st December 2020|
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply online link||Apply Here|
|JK Bank Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Jammu & Kashmir Bank:
Jammu & Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) is a private sector banking and financial services company based in J&K. Its headquarter is in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. JK Bank is incorporated as the first bank in the country to emerge as a state-owned bank. It was founded in the year 1938 on 1st October. It started its banking business on 4th July 1939 and was considered the first of its nature and composition as a State-owned bank in the country. The bank was incorporated and registered under the J&K Companies Regulations No. XI of 1977 (Samvat) and Old Private Sector Bank under the Guidelines of RBI.
Candidates residing in Jammu & Kashmir it is a great opportunity to apply for the vacancies and secure their career. As aspirants wish to apply for an organization like Jammu & Kashmir Bank, this is the right opportunity to grab the opportunity. So, Know more about J&K Bank details @ www.jkbank.com
Why Recruitment.Guru for JK Bank Jobs 2020?
Recruitment.guru is India’s No. 1 Job Search Engine that provides every job notifications released by JK Bank Recruitment 2020. Recruitment.Guru helps you to stay notified with every job release of The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. We ensure that you will never miss any updates released by JK Bank Career 2020. Applicants just need to visit our website www.recruitment.guru and get notified with JK Bank Jobs 2020. Grab your opportunity for JK Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 here.