JKCET Syllabus 2018 Pdf is updated here. Candidates who have applied for the JKCET Exam 2018 can check the JKCET Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern here. Get the detailed Jammu and Kashmir JKCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. This will help you to know what are all the topics you should cover for the exam.
JKCET Syllabus 2018 Pdf
JKBOPEE is going to conduct JKCET 2018 exam. This is for getting admission for the Engineering courses in various streams. Hence, aspirants should prepare well for the exam with the JKCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. Candidates applied for the JKCET 2018 Exam can check the JKCET Syllabus 2018 here. Here we have mentioned the JK CET Syllabus and Test Pattern for three subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Furthermore, we have given direct links to download the Jammu and Kashmir JKCET Syllabus and Test Pattern. Hence, you can easily download it to your desktop or laptop for future use.
Every year, Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations conducts JKCET 2018 Exam. This is to provide seats to students in BE/ B.Tech courses available in the various government and private Engineering Colleges/ Institutes/ University. In order to get admission into those colleges, candidates must score good marks in the JKCET 2018 exam.
- Computer Science.
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Information Technology (IT).
JKCET Syllabus – JK Common Entrance Test Details
|Name of the Board||Jammu And Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test, JKCET 2018|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Advertisement Released||30th January 2018|
|Application Start Date||1st February 2018|
|Last Date||21st March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit Card||10th April 2018|
|Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|Answer Key||By 6.00 PM of day of the conduct of CET Examination or up to 12 Noon next day|
|Result||By or Before 10th May 2018|
|Counseling Start Date||1st week of July 2018|
JKCET Syllabus – JKCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|S No.||Name of the Subject||No. of questions||Duration of the Exam|
Here are some important information of JKCET Exam Pattern 2018,
- The JKCET Exam is conducted through offline
- It consists of three subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- The exam type is objective
- There will be total 180 questions, each question carries 1 marks.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKCET Syllabus Pdf Download
This is the page which lists out the JKCET Syllabus 2018 in the Pdf format. Refer the syllabus to know what are all the topics to prepare for the exam. Hence, you can score high marks in the upcoming JKCET Exam.
JKCET Syllabus for Physics
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- The motion of a system of particles and rigid body
- Electromagnetic waves
- dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Properties of bulk matter
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alt. currents
- Communication system
JKCET Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic & atomic structure
- Chemical equilibrium and Chemical kinetics
- Transition elements including lanthanides
- Coordination chemistry
- Nomenclature and basic concepts in organic chemistry
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-i and ii
- Organic chemistry based on function group-iii
- Molecules of life
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Solid state & states of matter
- Surface chemistry
- Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemistry of representative elements
JKCET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex number; linear in equation; linear programming
- Trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Limit, continuity, and differentiation
- Integration and differential equations
- Straight lines and conic sections
- Statistics and probability
- Sequence and series, permutation and combination & binomial theorem
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
JKCET 2018 Exam Preparation Tips
- Firstly, prepare a timetable which covers all the subjects.
- The second thing you should do is referring the JKCET Exam pattern
- After that, check the JKCET Syllabus Pdf mentioned above
- Once you completed the topics mentioned in the syllabus, refer the study materials.
- Then, check the JKCET Previous Papers once before the exam
- Attend the mock test to know your knowledge level.
JKCET Syllabus 2018 – Download