JKPSC Jobs 2019: Apply for 58 Assistant Engineer Posts. Dear Candidates!! The Wide Recruitment Offer is going to be conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The Engineers who are seeking for jobs Here is an opportunity on your hands. The Interested hunters can apply for Assistant Engineer Post in JKPSC Recruitment 2019. The Applications are Invited from the Eligible and Qualified Engineers to fill up with 58 vacancies. Hence, the eligible applicants can apply through Online Mode as dated on 28th May 2019.
JKPSC Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Starting Date to Apply||28th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||28th May 2019|
|Job Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
JKPSC Jobs Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
JKPSC Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Name of the Category||No of Vacancy|
JKPSC Notification 2019 Details
The Application for Assistant Engineer Posts will be received from all the categorised people. However, the applying candidates can apply for the posts after checking the eligibility criteria given below. The Candidates can get the detailed instructions about JKPSC Jobs from this page. Hence, for brief explanation download the Official Notification PDF of JKPSC Recruitment 2019. The Applicants can start submitting the application from 28th April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Notifications 2019
- Bachler’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Age Limit under Category:
- Physically Challenged candidates – 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 43 years
- Ex-serviceman – 48 years
JKPSC Jobs Salary:
- Minimum – Rs. 50700/-
Maximum – Rs. 160600/-
- Written Examination
- General Category – Rs. 800.00/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs. 400.00/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil.
Instructions Before Filling up Online Application:
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
- Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Government in accordance with the availability of the vacancies.
- Selection of the candidates shall be made in accordance with rule 40(ii) & 51 of J&K Public Service Commission Business & Procedure Rule, 1980 as amended from time to time.
- In a situation, when a reserved category candidate secures, merit equal to or above the cut off merit, in the open category, such candidates shall also be called for interview in the respective category.
- The place of interview/centre for screening test once chosen by the candidate shall not be changed.
- The candidate must be healthy and physically fit.
- The Commission shall not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview/appointment.
- Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.
How to Apply for JKPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to the Apply Online Link given below.
- A new page of JKPSC opens.
- Click on to the “Login” option.
- Enter “UserName” and “Password” to log in to the application.
- After the Login process Sign in to the new page.
- In the page, there will be the Post name.
- And the Straight to post name there will be an “Apply” option.
- Tap on that to apply for the respective post.
- An Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the Valid details required for the Post.
- Once completed, go through the application.
- If all the details entered in the application is correct then “Submit” the application.
- Pay the Application Fee as per in the JKPSC Norms.
- Take a photocopy of the Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date||28th April 2019|
|Last Date||28th May 2019|
Important Links for JKPSC Notification 2019-20
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
The history of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission begins with the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services Regulation volume-II, which explains the civil services of the state. The concept of conducting a statewide competitive examination for appointment to specific posts came into consideration way back between 1954-1957. During the Dogra Rule Maharaja, Hari Singh had introduced Civil Service examination for the first time in the state in 1941. Before that, the Maharaja used to nominate candidates for civil service training who after completing the training would join the state government. Agha Nasir Ali was the first Kashmiri to top the civil service examination when they were introduced for the first time in 1941. He was the first Deputy Commissioner of Srinagar. Later, previous rules were revoked by the Kashmir Civil Service Rules-1954. The formation of JKPSC is revealed by the Indian public service commissions which further explains the Constitution of India in Part XXI along with Article 370, giving autonomous status. Section 128 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir describes the formation of JKPSC which indicates the commission was set up on September 2, 1957.