JKSSB Admit Card 2020 Released | Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board has announced the admit card for the post of Jr. Nurse and Cadre officers. Hence, aspirants can take down the JKSSB Exam along with the hall ticket. The JKSSB exam date will be available on the printed JKSSB Hall Ticket 2020. The link to download the admit card is now available at the bottom of the section. So, Candidates make sure to get the hall ticket soon to know the exam details. The JKSSB Exam Admit Card has been issued on 21st January 2020.
JKSSSB Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Nurse & Cadre Officers|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||In Admit Card|
|Admit Card Date||21st January 2020|
Vital Details on JKSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The board advised the examiners to download the admit card before checking the details in it. Candidates are suggested to enter the valid credentials on the Jammu & Kashmir SSB Admit Card 2020. Therefore you can log in to the admit card by providing the below-provided details.
- Candidates Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
JKSSB Exam Date 2020
Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board has decided to conduct the exam on the declared exam date. The detailed explanation about the exam can be visible at the printed JKSSB Exam Hall Ticket. Moreover, exam appearing candidates are suggested to download the admit card before the exam date.
ID Proofs along with JKSSB Jr. Nurse Admit Card 2020
Candidates must carry the Government ID proof along with the JKSSB Admit Card 2020. Though aspirants are suggested to follow the steps given at the bottom of the section.
- JKSSB Admit Card
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
JKSSB Admit Card Download Steps 2020
- Firstly, Click on to the JKSSB Exam Admit Card link.
- Enter the valid credentials to log in the admit card.
- Then enter the captcha if given on the login page.
- After entering the details, the Jammu & Kashmir SSB Hall Ticket page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the important details on the JKSSB Jr. Nurse Admit Card.
- Get a glance at the details entered in the hall ticket.
- Finally, Submit the Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for all the selection rounds.
Direct Links to Download Jammu & Kashmir SSB Admit Card 2020
|JKSSB Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|