JNVU Admit Card 2020 Released for UG Students. Moreover, the exam will be from February to April 2020. Thus, the university has issued the admit card for the BA, B. SC, B.COM candidates. Aspirants can use this hall ticket for the 01st, 02nd, 03rd semesters. Though the officials advised the candidates to carry the JNVU Exam Admit Card to the exam hall. Read the complete article for the brief information.
JNVU Admit Card 2020 | Overview
|Name of the Board||Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur (JNVU)|
|Name of the Course||UG (BA/BSC/BCom)|
|Name of the Semester||01st, 02nd, 03rd Semester|
|Name of the Exam||Semester Exam|
|Semester Exam Date||February – April 2020|
|Admit Card Date||23rd January 2020|
Details Present on JNVU UG Admit Card 2020
Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur has suggested the applicants to check the details on the JNVU Admit Card. Here is some important list of statements that have to be filled in the JNVU Hall Ticket. Go through the below-listed details which are to be present on the printed JNVU Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
JNVU UG Semester Exam 2020
The University is going to conduct the UG Semester exams in the month of February to April 2020. So, Students who are going to undertake the examination must download the JNVU Admit Card from the end of the segment. The hall ticket helps the examiners to enter the exam hall without facing the difficulties. Therefore, Students have to follow the instructions which are stated on the Jai Narain Vyas University Admit Card 2020.
Though aspirants are suggested to reach the exam hall within the reporting time. No candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the scheduled time. Every student has to carry the JNVU Semester Hall Ticket along with the important documents which are stated in the hall ticket. Recommendations will not be enc0uraged to any of the students.
Documents to be carried with JNVU Semester Hall Ticket 2020
Students make sure to take the original document along with the JNVU Hall Ticket. So, Aspirants can make use of the steps given at the bottom of the section.
- JNVU Admit Card
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download JNVU UG Exam Admit Card 2020?
- Click on to the JNVU Exam Admit Card link.
- Enter the valid credentials to log in the admit card.
- Then enter the captcha if given on the login page.
- After entering the details, the Jai Narain Vyas University Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the important details on the JNVU UG Admit Card.
- Get a glance at the details entered in the hall ticket.
- Finally, Submit the Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for all the selection rounds.
JNVU Hall Ticket Download 2020 – Direct Link
|JNVU Exam Admit Card||Download Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|