The job applications for JRHMS Jobs 2023 will be accepted online via the official website. Candidates can register online from 2023. Candidates searching for jobs in the Jharkhand State Government can utilize the great opportunity.Our page has mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fees, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, and more related eligibility criteria in the JRHMS recruitment notification. However, the official notification pdf is also attached to this page for more information.
JRHMS Jobs 2023 – Overview
|Name of Commission
|Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
|AYUSH Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician & Other Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|State Government Jobs
|Application Starting date
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for the JRHMS Recruitment 2023 for AYUSH Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician & Other Posts, you should satisfy the eligibility conditions. Educational Qualification and Age Limits required to apply for JRHMS Jobs are detailed in the JRHMS Official Notification PDF.
|Name of the Post
| Medical Officer
- For Ayurveda Doctor: BAMS/GAMS from recognized University/ College
- Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS/DHMS from recognized University/ College
- For Unani Doctor: BUMS/GUMS from recognized University/ College
- Matriculation from Recognized Board
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Dental College/Clinic
- BDS from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- BSC Nursing/ Diploma in Operation Technician
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in OT in a reputed hospital
- 10+2 Science from Recognized Board with Diploma in Dental
Technician/Dental Hygienist/Dental Mechanic Course from a Government recognized Institute and registered with State Dental Council
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in a Dental College/Clinic
|Block Programme Manager
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development/ HR/ Rural Management or master’s degree in Social Work/ Economics/Sociology/ Public Health.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations like MS Office etc
- Minimum 2 Years of relevant postqualification experience.
|Block Accounts Manager
- Inter CA / Inter ICWA / B.Com
- Working skills on computer and financial software are necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification work experience in the relevant field.
|Public Health Manager
- 2 years of full-time PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Public Health/ Hospital Administration/ Management in specialization with HR/ Personnel. Good working knowledge of MS office and internet usage.
- 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field in a similar position in a reputed organization.
|Paramedical Worker & Other Posts
- 10th/12th/Degree from the recognized institution
- Candidate must have experience in the relevant field
JRHMS Recruitment Age limit:
Age Limit for 1141 AYUSH Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician & Other Posts Job Vacancies in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment 2023 is as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35–45 Years
JRHMS Jobs Salary details
Minimum Salary: Rs.10,500/-
- Check the Official Notification given below for the Application fee
- Written Examination/Interview
JRHMS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Steps
- Go to the official website.
- Find the advertisement
- Then, click on read the ad.
- SSC notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates – JRHMS Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date to Submit Application
|Last Date to Submit Application