Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 – Various Clerk Vacancies
Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for Various Clerk Vacancy: Karnataka Bank, a leading private sector bank which has high workforces made a recent job announcement. Candidates who are aiming to join Karnataka Bank Career 2019 can utilize this great Opportunity. The Bank has released job notification @ www.karnatakabank.com to fill up various Probationary Clerk Vacancies. Accordingly, interested Bank job seekers can avail this opportunity by applying through Online mode. However, the application opens on 10th July 2019 and closes on 20th July 2019. Thus, check below areas and know details about eligibility conditions such as educational criteria, age limit, section procedure and others related to Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019. You can also visit Official Website i.e. www.karnatakabank.com to know more about Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20.
Overview of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment for Clerk Vacancy in Karnataka Bank|
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka Bank|
|Starting Date||10th July 2019|
|Last Date||20th July 2019|
Karnataka Bank Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019
Applicants interested to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019-2019 must meet all the Criteria in order to pursue their career in Banking Sector. Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit criteria, Selection Procedure are listed below.
- Passed Graduation in concerned discipline with 60% marks as aggregate from a recognized institution
Desired Applicants should have a proper age limit to apply for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs 2019 i.e,
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
- As as on 01-07-2019 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- 06 months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank
- Rs.37,000/- per month
- Rs.600/- for General Candidates + GST
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates + GST
Check Official Notification to know more details.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019?:
Eligible Candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank Career 2019 may go through Online application steps provided below
- Firstly, the Official website i.e. www.karnatakabank.com
- Scroll Down, till the end – now, Click on Careers.
- You will find the RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS ADVERTISEMENT Pdf
- Download and read the instructions given in it carefully
- Now, click on ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATIONS
- If you are a new user, hit on “Click here for New Registration”
- Once you are done with the registration
- Complete your login process
- Start filling your application form with your name, DOB, educational details and others
- Upload copies of your recent photograph and necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Careers 2019:
|Advertisement Date||10th July 2019|
|Starting Date||10th July 2019|
|Last Date to send Application Form||20th July 2019|
|Last date to edit Application Form||20th July 2019|
|Last Date for printing your application form||4th August 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||10th July 2019 to 20th July 2019|
Important Links for Karnataka Bank Notification 2019:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Kind Attention to Candidates:
- The validity of the appointment of selected candidates has been extended.
- Appointment Orders will be dispatched in a phased manner (based on the requirements) before 31-03-2019.
- The wait list is valid to 31-12-2019.
Help Line Details:
Registered. & Head Office.
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002
CIN : L85110KA1924PLC001128
Telephone : 0824-2228222
Official Website : www.karnatakabank.com.
About Karnataka Bank:
Karnataka Bank, Private Banking Sector & a leading technologically advanced with a pan-India footprint. The Bank Offers exciting opportunities for dynamic candidates to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks (Scale-I). Selected candidates are said to be positioned at its Branches or Offices located across India. Karnataka Bank Limited, one among India’s leading Class A Commercial Banks. It was founded on February 18 in the year 1924, Mangaluru. Mangalore is a coastal city in Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state. The bank took shape after the patriotic zeal that enveloped the nation during the liberation movement of India in the 20th century.
Over years, the bank grew with the merger of Chitradurga Bank Ltd., Sringeri Sharada Bank Ltd., and the Bank of Karnataka. With more than 9 decades of experience at the forefront of professional banking services and quality customer service, we now have a national presence with a network of 781 branches spread across 22 states and 2 territories of the Union. Led by a dedicated and professional management team, we have more than 8,000 employees, 1,446,000 shareholders and more than 8.2 million clients. Today, we have become a leading financial services institution in India.