Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20 – Apply Offline for Various Probationary Officer (Scale I) Posts
Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20 Notification – Apply Offline for Various Probationary Officer (Scale I) Vacancy: Karnataka Bank, a leading private sector bank which has high work forces made recent job announcement. Candidates who are aiming to join Karnataka Bank Career 2019 can utilize this great Opportunity. The Bank has released job notice to fill up various Probationary Officer Vacancies. Accordingly, interested Bank job seekers can avail this opportunity by applying through Offline mode. However, the application opens on 8th March 2019 and closes on 20th March 2019. Thus, check below areas and know details about eligibility conditions such as educational criteria, age limit, section procedure and others related to Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019. You can also visit Official Website i.e. www.karnatakabank.com to know more about Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20.
Karnataka Bank Career 2019-20 – Overview
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO) Scale I|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Bank|
Karnataka Bank Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officers (PO) Scale I||Various|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Career 2019
Applicants interested to apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2019-2019 must meet all the Criteria in order to pursue their career in Banking Sector. Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit criteria, Selection Procedure are listed below.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Bank Career 2019:
Agricultural Field Officers:
- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post-Graduation in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation in CA with first class marks.
- Also, candidates who have completed Inter & pursuing CA can apply.
- Aspirants must have passed Law in first class from a recognized University or Institution.
- Must have minimum 3 years of work experience or practice in handling court cases.
- Candidates should have passed First Class Graduation along with an MBA in Marketing from recognized university or Institution under Regular system.
- NOTE: Candidates who are waiting for results of the examination or pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit to apply for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019:
Desired Applicants should have a proper age limit to apply for Karnataka Bank 2019 i.e,
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Age relaxation up to 5 years is admissible.
Selection Process for Karnataka Bank Careers 2019:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for Karnataka Bank Career 2019:
- Best Salary, as per the norms of Karnataka Bank
Application Fee for Karnataka Bank Career 2019:
- Candidates must required application fee before attending the Written Examination
Check Official Notification to know more details.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Career 2019 Definitive Types:
Eligible Candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank Career 2019 may go through Offline application steps provided below
- Firstly, the Official website i.e. www.karnatakabank.com
- Scroll Down, till the end – now, Click on Careers.
- You will find Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- Download eligibility criteria and read it fully.
- If you satisfy the eligibility conditions, click on Application form.
- Enter all related details
- Attach necessary copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, pay application fee and post the application form to following postal address.
Applications, typed or neatly written on A4 size paper, same as specified proforma which is available on Karnataka Bank’s website along with Bio-data, CV should be sent to the Postal Address provided below. Superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of ______________________”.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Head Office, Mahaveera Circle,
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Careers 2019:
|Advertisement Date||8th March 2019|
|Starting Date||8th March 2019|
|Last Date to send Application Form||20th March 2019|
|Written Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Results Date||Notified Soon|
|Interview Date||Intimated Soon|
Important Links for Karnataka Bank Careers 2019:
|Official Notification||Karanataka Bank Notification 2019|
|Application Form||Karnataka Bank Jobs 2019|
Kind Attention to Candidates:
- Validity of appointment of selected candidates has been extended.
- Appointment Orders will be dispatched in a phased manner (based on the requirements) before 31-03-2019.
- The wait list is valid upto 31-12-2019.
Help Line Details:
Registered. & Head Office.
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002
CIN : L85110KA1924PLC001128
Telephone : 0824-2228222
Official Website : www.karnatakabank.com.
About Karnataka Bank:
Karnataka Bank, Private Banking Sector & a leading technologically advanced with a pan-India footprint. The Bank Offers exciting opportunities for dynamic candidates to join its highly competent workforce as Probationary Officers (Scale-I). Selected candidates are said to be positioned at its Branches or Offices located across India. Karnataka Bank Limited, one among India’s leading Class A Commercial Banks. It was founded on February 18 in the year 1924, Mangaluru. Mangalore is a coastal city in Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state. The bank took shape after the patriotic zeal that enveloped the nation during the liberation movement of India in the 20th century.
Over years, the bank grew with the merger of Chitradurga Bank Ltd., Sringeri Sharada Bank Ltd., and the Bank of Karnataka. With more than 9 decades of experience at the forefront of professional banking services and quality customer service, we now have a national presence with a network of 781 branches spread across 22 states and 2 territories of the Union. Led by a dedicated and professional management team, we have more than 8,000 employees, 1,446,000 shareholders and more than 8.2 million clients. Today, we have become a leading financial services institution in India.