KARTET Recruitment 2020 Notification: Karnataka TET Exam Latest News is here!!! School Education Karnataka, has released the Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2020 for Teacher Posts. It is a great opportunity for those who are looking for Teaching Jobs in Karnataka. So Don’t Miss the Opportunity and apply for KARTET Notification 2020. Interested candidates get the Karnataka TET Online application Live Link from the below section. Applicants can start applying for the Karnataka TET 2020 Exam from 25th January 2020 to
25th February 2020 Extended to 11th June 2020.
KARTET Recruitment 2020
Applicants can get the direct link to apply for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. All the candidates who will be applying for the KARTET Recruitment can download the Admit card on 07th March 2020. The Exam Date for the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test is on 15th March 2020. Here you can check the selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, and so on. And also here you can check the application form details and official notifications about Karnataka TET Vacancy 2020. Check more Karnataka Govt Jobs here
Overview of Karnataka TET Exam 2020
|Name of the Board||School Education Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Application Starting Date||25th January 2020|
|Application Closing Date|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET Notification 2020 are listed below.
Educational Qualification for ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಟಿಇಟಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2020:
Paper-I: Required minimum qualification (for teaching class 1 to 5):
- PUC/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/ or 4th year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Paper-II: Required minimum qualification (for teaching class 6 to 8):
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma/ B.Ed/ in Elementary Education. OR
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in Final-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates can refer to the Karnataka TET Notification 2020 Pdf for more information
KARTET Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be conducted wherever applicable
- Written Exam / Computer
- Merit in Academic
- Physical Fitness
- Interview / Capability Test
- Typing test
|Category||Paper – I / II (only)||I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ CI only||Rs.350/-||Rs.500/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of fees|
How to Apply for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020?
- Candidates are advised to click on the official website @ www.schooleducation.kar.in.
- The home page of the School Education, Karnataka will appear on the screen.
- Check the direct link to fill the Online KARTET Application Form 2020.
- Click on the Apply Online Link Given below
- Fill all the details by Login or Registration.
- Enter all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph (size less than 50KB) and Signature (size less than 40 KB).
- And then submit the Application Form
- Keep a receipt of the Application form for future reference
Important Dates for Karnataka TET Exam 2020
|Starting Date of Application||25th January 2020|
|Application Closing Date|
Important Links for KARTET Recruitment 2020
|Last Date Extended Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||English | Kannada|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Karnataka TET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Posts & Openings||Apply Online||Last Date|
|06 – Bank’s Medical Consultant||RBI Recruitment||[29-06-2020]|
|6686 – SI, Bandsmen, Constable||KSP Recruitment||[26-06-2020]|
|339 – Forest Guard||Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment||[15-06-2020]|
|66 – MIS Consultants, Project Manager & Other||RDPR Karnataka Recruitment||[09-06-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About KARTET Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the Karnataka TET Exam Date 2020?
A. The Karnataka TET Exam will be updated soon
2. What is the Application Fee for Paper I & II Karnataka TET Exam 2020?
A. The application fee will be based on the Category. Candidates can refer to the above table for an application fee
3. What is the last date to apply for KARTET 2020 Notification?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 25th January 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online –
25th February 2020Extended to 11th June 2020
4. What is the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka TET?
A. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% marks to qualify Karnataka TET.
About School Education Karnataka
There are three kinds of schools in Karnataka: government (run by the government), aided (financial aid is provided by the government), and unaided private (no financial aid is provided). In the majority of these schools, the medium of instruction is either English or Kannada. The syllabus taught in the schools is that of CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, or the state syllabus. The curriculum includes subjects like science, social studies and mathematics apart from language-related subjects. To maximize attendance, the Karnataka Government has launched a midday meal scheme in government and aided schools in which free lunch is provided to the students.
Teacher Eligibility Test
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central and state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET. The test is conducted to meet the objectives of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.