Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017-18 – 25 Management Trainee Posts
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017 Notification – Apply for 25 Management Trainee Vacancy here. Kerala Feeds Limited has recently published job notification. The advertisement has 25 Vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) posts in various disciplines. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can now apply Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. The starting date is 30th November 2017 and the last date is 8th December 2017. However, view more details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process, and how to apply process on this page. Also, click @ keralafeeds.com to get more details and be a part of Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Feeds Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT) Posts|
|Starting Date to apply||30-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||08-12-2017|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
Kerala Feeds Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Management Trainee (Marketing)||25|
|2.||Management Trainee (Materials)|
|3.||Management Trainee (Finance)|
|4.||Management Trainee (HR)|
The Vacancy number may vary is future.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017
Candidates willing to apply for Kerala Feeds Jobs 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can view more details about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Should have an aggregate of 60% marks in MBA. Also, specialization in Marketing/sales & Marketing Only.
- Management Trainee (Materials): Should have an aggregate of 60% marks in MBA. Also, specialization in Material Management/supply Chain Management/Operations Management..
- Management Trainee (Finance): Must have an aggregate of 60% marks in MBA/M.com. or ICWA Inter/ CA Inter.
- Management Trainee (HR): An aggregate of 60% in MBA with specialization in HR/IR/Personnel Management. or equivalent post graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment Age Limit:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- As per the rules.
- Also, age relaxation will be applicable to all the reserved candidates.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test (or)
Kerala Feeds Recruitment Pay Scale:
Candidates who are selected will get the best salary as per the rules of Kerala Government.
- Rs.16,000/- for the First Year
- Rs.17,500/- for the Second Year.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must pay desired amount as their application Fee.
Candidates have make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, candidates must visit the Kerala Feeds Limited website i.e. www.keralafeeds.com
- On the Main page, click on careers and search for the desired job notification.
- Click on the notification and read the notificationt carefully.
- Eligible candidates can now, click on the application form.
- Fill in with necessary details like name, DOB and others.
- Paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Attach necessary certificates along with application form.
- Finally, candidates must make payment of fee and press submit before the last date.
P.B No-436, Thycaud,
P.O. – Thiruvananthapuram – 695014.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||27th November 2017|
|Starting Date of apply offline||23rd November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||8th December 2017|
About Kerala Feeds
First of all, the design of the plant based on European Standards. The plant is fully automated and controlled from the Control Room.The specialty of the plant is the high levels of automation that has been incorporated and this automation has been helpful in attaining the consistency in quality through the repeat ability of the formulation during the batching process. However, The technology is a tried, tested and proven one. It has been successful in producing high quality pellet This technology has been marketed by us in the form of MMCP.
In our effort to ensure the repeat ability in the composition of the batches and with an intention to prevent an aberration in the quality due to the malfunction of an equipment an interlock arrangement is provided wherein the machinery gets started before the machinery that follows. The plant is situated in 27 acres of land and has sufficient scope for further expansion. Furthermore, the site comprises of main plant buildings, Raw Material and Finished Product God owns, silo, Molasses tanks, Administrative Office, Quality Control Laboratory, Worker’s rest rooms, Canteen, Guest House and Quarters, Generator Room, Boiler House and 2 Weigh Bridges. Moreover, The Location Map will give you more precise details.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Kerala Feeds has 25 great Openings for the year 2018-19. The Vacancies available are for Helper, Machinist, Tyre man and Carpenter Posts. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for this jobs. Also, candidates whose age limit, educational qualification and other criteria apply for Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding Kerala Feeds Jobs 2017. Kerala Feeds are providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Kerala Feeds Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page and apply for this job. However, stay connected with our page to know get free job alerts about Kerala Feeds Job Vacancy 2017.