Kerala Judicial Service Syllabus 2020 is updated here. The Kerala High Court has declared the Judicial Service Examination Dates to14th September to 21st October 2020. H0wever, the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Kerala Judicial Service Recruitment (HCK Recruitment 2020) are given below. To get a clear idea about the Examination, check out the Kerala High Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern for both Prelims & Mains exam. We have also included the highcourtofkerala.nic.in Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus for Judicial Service Examination at the bottom of the page. Moreover, get to know the KHC Munsiff Magistrate Prelims & Mains Exam 2020 details separately. For further more details scroll down the entire article.
Kerala Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2020
The High Court of Kerala is going to conduct Judicial Service Exam 2020 through the Prelims and Mains Examination. However, applied candidates would have been searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Here our recruitment guru team has made an effort and listed out the necessary information for the Judicial Service Exam. As per the recent announcement made by the Kerala High Court is that Judicial Tests are to be conducted on 14th September to 21st October 2020. So applicants, wake up you have got an extra timing to make yourself ready.
To clear the KHC Judicial Service 2020 Exam, candidates should have to focus on Kerala HC Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus and Test Pattern. Exam Pattern will give you a detailed idea of the Number of Questions and Time Duration. Kerala HC Syllabus will let you know topics to be covered for the Judicial Service Examination. Clearing this Judicial Service Exam will lead your career to Law field.
Kerala High Court 2020 Judicial Service Exam – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Job Designation||Judicial Service Examination 2020|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Kerala Judicial Service Exam|
(Judicial Test Higher 2020)
|14th September to 21st October 2020|
KHC Judicial Service Selection Process:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020
Check out the Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020 from the below-mentioned table. Get to know the Kerala High Court Prelims and Mains Exam 2020 Test Pattern for Judicial Service Exam. Get to know the marks, time duration, and the number of questions that are covered under the Prelims and Mains Examination. However, for any queries or for more details check the Kerala High Court Official Website.
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Exam Pattern 2020 – Prelims
|Written Exam||100 Q’s||200||2 Hrs 30 Mints|
KHC Munsiff Magistrate Exam/Test Pattern – Mains
|Written test||I||100||3 Hours|
Syllabus for Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020
Below listed are the Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020 Syllabus details. Here is the list out of Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus and Kerala Judicial Service Mains Exam 2020 Syllabus in detail. Make sure you do not skip any of the topics below and get out the complete Kerala High Court Syllabus 2020 Structure.
Kerala Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus 2020 Pdf
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Contract Act
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Legal G.K.
- Reasoning & Mental ability
കേരള ഹൈക്കോടതി Munsiff Magistrate Mains Syllabus Pdf
- English Grammar
- General Essays
- Translation of Malayalam
- Depositions/Documents in English and vice-versa
- Precis writing
- Part-A: Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act, Hindu SuccessionAct, Indian SuccessionAct – Parts Y VI &X, Dissolution of Muslim ManiageAct.
- Part-B: Kerala Court Fees and Suits ValuationAct, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal Services Authorities Act, The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act -Ch. X, XI, XXIA &XXIII, Kerala Municipality Act -Ch.IX, X, XXIV &XXV Negotiable Instruments Act (except Ch. XVII), and Registration Act.
- Part-A: Indian Penal Code, Indian EvidenceAct, AbkariAct, Negotiable InstrumentsAct -Ch. XVII, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act.
- Part-B: Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of Offenders Act, Forest Act, N.D.P.S. Act (provisions relating to bail and trial by Magistrates).
- Part-A: Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Coutts Act, Order in Interlocutory Application/ Framing of issues/Judgment writing (Civil).
- Part-B: Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/Order in Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions/ Judgment Writing (Criminal).