Kerala Higher Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 is updated here. The Kerala High Court has declared the Higher Judicial Services Examination Dates to14th September to 21st October 2021. H0wever, the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Kerala Higher Judicial Services Recruitment (HCK Recruitment 2021) are given below. To get a clear idea about the Examination, check out the Kerala High Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern for both Prelims & Mains exam. We have also included the highcourtofkerala.nic.in Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus for Higher Judicial Services Examination at the bottom of the page. Moreover, get to know the KHC Munsiff Magistrate Prelims & Mains Exam 2021 details separately. For further more details scroll down the entire article.
Kerala Higher Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2021
The High Court of Kerala is going to conduct Higher Judicial Services Exam 2021 through the Prelims and Mains Examination. However, applied candidates would have been searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Here our recruitment guru team has made an effort and listed out the necessary information for the Higher Judicial Services Exam. As per the recent announcement made by the Kerala High Court is that Judicial Tests are to be conducted on 28th February 2021. So applicants, wake up you have got an extra timing to make yourself ready.
To clear the KHC Higher Judicial Services 2021 Exam, candidates should have to focus on Kerala HC Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus and Test Pattern. Exam Pattern will give you a detailed idea of the Number of Questions and Time Duration. Kerala HC Syllabus will let you know topics to be covered for the Higher Judicial Services Examination. Clearing this Higher Judicial Services Exam will lead your career to Law field.
Kerala High Court 2021 Higher Judicial Services Exam – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Job Designation||Higher Judicial Services Examination 2021|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Kerala HC JS Prelims Exam Date 2021||28th February 2021|
KHC Higher Judicial Services Selection Process:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Kerala High Court Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2021
Check out the Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2021 from the below-mentioned table. Get to know the Kerala High Court Prelims and Mains Exam 2021 Test Pattern for Higher Judicial Services Exam. Get to know the marks, time duration, and the number of questions that are covered under the Prelims and Mains Examination. However, for any queries or for more details check the Kerala High Court Official Website.
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims
|Written Exam||100 Q’s||200||2 Hrs 30 Mints|
KHC Munsiff Magistrate Exam/Test Pattern – Mains
|Written test||I||100||3 Hours|
Syllabus for Kerala High Court Higher Judicial Services Exam 2021
Below listed are the Kerala High Court Higher Judicial Services Exam 2021 Syllabus details. Here is the list out of Higher Judicial Services Prelims Syllabus and Kerala Higher Judicial Services Mains Exam 2021 Syllabus in detail. Make sure you do not skip any of the topics below and get out the complete Kerala High Court Syllabus 2021 Structure.
Kerala Higher Judicial Services Prelims Syllabus 2021 Pdf
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Contract Act
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Legal G.K.
- Reasoning & Mental ability
കേരള ഹൈക്കോടതി Munsiff Magistrate Mains Syllabus Pdf
- English Grammar
- General Essays
- Translation of Malayalam
- Depositions/Documents in English and vice-versa
- Precis writing
- Part-A: Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act, Hindu SuccessionAct, Indian SuccessionAct – Parts Y VI &X, Dissolution of Muslim ManiageAct.
- Part-B: Kerala Court Fees and Suits ValuationAct, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal Services Authorities Act, The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act -Ch. X, XI, XXIA &XXIII, Kerala Municipality Act -Ch.IX, X, XXIV &XXV Negotiable Instruments Act (except Ch. XVII), and Registration Act.
- Part-A: Indian Penal Code, Indian EvidenceAct, AbkariAct, Negotiable InstrumentsAct -Ch. XVII, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act.
- Part-B: Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of Offenders Act, Forest Act, N.D.P.S. Act (provisions relating to bail and trial by Magistrates).
- Part-A: Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Coutts Act, Order in Interlocutory Application/ Framing of issues/Judgment writing (Civil).
- Part-B: Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/Order in Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions/ Judgment Writing (Criminal).