Kerala Police Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply for 63 Sports Quota Vacancies. ONLINE Applications are invited from candidates who are good at sports to fill up 63 Vacancies in VolleyBall, Athletics, Swimming and Basket Ball team. Fit and eligible candidates can apply online for Kerala Police Jobs from 16th May 2019 @ www.keralapolice.gov.in. Completely filled application forms must be submitted on or before 10th June 2019.
However, you can download the application form in the below section of this page. Aspirants must know that their age should lie between 18 to 26 only. And also, must have passed HSE or its equivalent education.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Kerala Police Central Sports Office, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|No of Vacancies||63|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th June 2019|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
About Kerala Police Department:
The Kerala State Police is the state police of the Indian state of Kerala. She is responsible for law enforcement throughout the state. The Kerala State Police was established in 1956 after the Kasargod taluk in Kanara district south of the Madras presidency, Malabar district under the presidency of Madras and Travancore-Cochin, without four taluks South joins Tamil Nadu), united to form the state of Kerala under the State Reorganization Act.
The Kerala Police Station is based in Thiruvananthapuram, the state capital, with the Kerala Police College in Thrissur, which offers long-term basic courses to sub-inspectors, police officers armed men, women, police drivers and telecommunications police officers. The head of the state police is the director general of the police (DGP). D.G.P. It’s Lokanath Behera, IPS. D.G.P. informs the chief minister of Kerala, who is the chief executive of the state.
Kerala Police Vacancy 2019 details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Sports Personnel (Volley Ball)||14|
|Sports Personnel (Athletics)||30|
|Sports Personnel (Basket Ball)||15|
|Sports Personnel (Swimming)||04|
Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants shall verify their NABARD Grade A & B Recruitment eligibility criteria by referring below sections.
- Passed HSE or its equivalent from a recognized university or insitution
- 18 to 26 Years only
- Excellent Salary
- Physical Measurement Test (PET)
- Kindly refer official notification provided below
How to apply for Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Click on Official Notification pdf provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on the application form and take a print out of it
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Paste your recent photograph
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, post the application form to postal address provided below.
Kerala Police Central Sports Office,