Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019-20
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2086 Vacancies. Kerala Postal Circle advertised a Notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. Candidates who have completed 10th and looking for Kerala Government Jobs can apply for this vacancies. Post Circle GDS Apply Online link is opened from 05th August 2019. Interested can check with the Official Notification before starting the registration process.
Interested aspirants can apply for this Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 before the last date. Selected candidates will have Time Related Continuity Allowance for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Post. Candidates who meet the below eligibility criteria can apply Online for Kerala Post Office Recruitment before 22nd September 2019. Aspirants can get more information regarding Kerala Post Office Recruitment eligibility criteria and others on this page.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date to Register||05th August 2019|
|Walk-in-interview Date||22nd September 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
Kerala Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Job Profile||No.of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||Branch Post Master (BPM)||2086|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
GDS Job Details 2019 – Category Wise
|Category||Name of the Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Complete list of Kerala Post Office Recruitment eligibility conditions is provided below. Applicants should make sure about the fulfillment of these eligibility conditions before applying for Kerala Post Office Recruitment.
- Completed 10th class with a pass mark in Mathematics and English from a recognized board.
- Should have Knowledge in Local Language.
- Hold a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate(60 days) from any Computer Training Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates
- General- 10 Years
- OBC – 13 Years
- SC/ ST – 15 Years
- Pay the Application fee using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card/ E-Challan.
- General candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates – NIL
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Merit-Based (10th mark)
How to Apply Online for Kerala Post Recruitment 2019?
- Click on Apply Online Link given below.
- Click on the Registration tab.
- Read the given details completely.
- Register yourself for the Kerala Post Office Recruitment.
- Click on ‘Apply Online Tab’ on the page.
- Enter registration number and circle details.
- Start to fillup all the valid details asked in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Choose the preferences and pay the prescribed application fee
- Recheck the filled details entered in the application form
- Finally, press the “Submit” button and print the application for future references.
Important Dates for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||05th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd September 2019|
Important Links for Kerala Postal GDS Jobs 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Kerala Postal Circle
Kerala Postal and Telegraph Circle was framed on the first July 1961, bifurcating the then Madras Circle. Preceding incorporation with Indian Post Offices on first April 1951, there were independent postal frameworks in the previous conditions of Travancore and Kochi called ‘Anchal Service’. The Anchal Service was intended for correspondence inside the State as it were. Indian P and T Department likewise had its very own Posts and Telegraph Offices in these States. Ensuing on the incorporation of the ‘Anchal Service’, all the then existing Anchal Offices were either amalgamated to the close-by Indian Post Offices or re-assigned as Post Offices in a similar area.
On the arrangement of a different Circle in 1961 for the entire province of Kerala, the advancement of the Post and Telegraph benefits in the state got quickened. The Circle was at first under the charge of the Director, Posts, and Telegraphs. With impact from 25th February 1965, the Circle was updated into a noteworthy Circle and set under the charge of a Postmaster General. The useful bifurcation of the P and T Circles in the year 1974 occurred in Kerala too. Appropriately, on first September 1974, Kerala Postal Circle appeared.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|NTPC Recruitment||79 – Trainee||[31-08-2019]|