Kerala SET Admit Card 2020 | The LBS Centre for Science & Technology is in a plan to conduct the Kerala State Eligibility Test on 29th March 2020. For the sake of examination, the board will release the LBS Kerala SET Admit Card on 19th March 2020. So, Candidates who are under the eligible conditions can download the hall ticket from here. To get more updates regarding the Kerala SET Exam and the Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2020 read the complete article without skipping.
Kerala SET Admit Card 2020 | Overview
We are here to make your way easy. From this page, contenders can get the direct link to download the State Eligibility Test Kerala Hall Ticket. Contenders who have applied for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE would be looking for the hall ticket release. Now it is a great chance to get your admit card details. However, you will get the Kerala SET Exam Admit Card on the declared date which is stated on the below table.
|Name of the Organization||LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Name of the Post||Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE|
|Name of the Exam||Kerala State Eligibility Test (February 2020)|
|KSET Exam Date||29th March 2020|
|Kerala SET Admit Card Date||19th March 2020|
Kerala SET Exam | Important Dates
|Notification Date||24th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||28th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th January 2020|
|Last Date for Payment||12th January 2020|
|Last Date for Hardcopy Receipt(Physically Challenged Candidates)||20th January 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||19th March 2020|
|Kerala SET Exam Date||29th March 2020|
Kerala SET Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF – Download Here
Details on LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2020
There are some vital details in the admit card that has to be filled by the aspirants. The Kerala State Eligibility Test Admit Card must have the details of Examiners and the exam details. Here is the list of mandatory details which are to be present on the Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2020. Also, Check for other Kerala Government Jobs Here.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Kerala SET Exam | 29th March 2020
Needed Documents for Kerala SET Hall Ticket Download
Along with the Kerala SET Admit Card aspirants need to carry the original identity document to the exam hall. Go through the below-given documents list and take any one of the ID proof to clear the verification process.
- Kerala SET Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
How to Download Kerala SET Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the “Kerala SET Exam Hall Ticket” link.
- Enter the Login details to get the admit card page.
- Enter the valid DOB.
- Then proceed to the Kerala State Eligibility Test Admit Card.
- Give all the required information on it.
- Then, Check to the entered details before downloading.
- Finally, Submit the admit card.
- Get to the download option.
- Download and Take a print out of the Hall Ticket.
- Carry for the Kerala SET Exam.
State Eligibility Test Kerala Hall Ticket – Download Links
|Kerala SET Exam Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|