KPD Recruitment 2018-19 – 1102 Jailor & Warder Vacancies:
KPD Recruitment 2018: Apply Online 1102 Vacancies: Karnataka Prisons Department has been issued a recruitment notification through KPD Recruitment 2018. This latest recruitment is for recruiting candidates for the post of Jailor and Warder. There are nearly 1102 KPD Vacancies are available so there will be lots of opportunities for the candidates to get placed in government jobs. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree can apply for the Jailor posts and to apply for the Warder Vacancies, the aspirants should have passed SSC from a recognized school. Here, you can get lots of information regarding Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how-to-apply steps.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Prisons Department|
|Name of the Posts||Jailor & Warder|
|No. of Vacancies||1102 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||21st December 2017|
|Last Date||09th January 2018|
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for KPD Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who would like to apply for the Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2018 should fulfill the following eligibility norms,
KPD Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Jailor – Aspirants should have completed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Warder – Candidates should have passed 10th/SSC from a recognized school.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
The age limit for the SC/ST candidates as per KPD Recruitment is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
KPD Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- Written Examination
- ET & PST/Viva-voice (for Jailor post only)
Here are the Physical Standards to meet for both Male and Female,
- Height:168 cm
- Chest=86 cm + 5cm Expansion while Breathing
- 100 Meters run in 15 Seconds
- High Jump=1.20 Meters
- Long Jump=3.8 Meters
- Shot Put (7.26kg) = 5.60 meters
- 800 Meters run = 2 minutes and 50 seconds
- Height:157 cm
- Weight= 46 kg
- 100 Meters run in 18.5 seconds
- High Jump=0.90 Meters
- Long Jump=2.50 Meters
- Shot Put (7.26kg) = 3.75 meters
KPD Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
KPD Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- Jailor: Rs. 17, 650 – 32, 000/- per month
- Warder: Rs. 11, 600 – 21, 000/- per month
How to apply for KPD Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official site of Karnataka Prisons Department (www.karnatakaprisons.in)
- Or else, click on the below download button to get the KPD Notification 2018.
- Read the KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility conditions, fill the KPD online application without any error.
- Be sure to submit the application form before the last date.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th January 2018|
|Last Date to deposit application fee||11th January 2018|
KPD Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Link||Apply Online|
About Karnataka Prisons Department:
KPD is the short form of the Karnataka Prisons Department. This prisons department of Karnataka is headed by the Addl. Director General of Police and Inspector General of Prisons. Besides, it is assisted by the Deputy Inspector General of Prisons (Hqrs), Deputy Inspector General of Police (Prisons) and Gazetted Managers at the Head Quarters. Moreover, the Departmental Staff of KPD is managing the entire Jails, District Head Quarters Sub-jails and Special Sub Jails.
And, out of 70 Taluk sub-jails, 30 sub-jails are managing by Departmental staff and 40 by the Revenue and Police Staff. As we know that Prisons are the key part of the Criminal Justice System. The Prisons are established for safe custody of criminals and make them do not commit even more crimes. This is the page which describes the latest recruitment notification from the Karnataka Prisons Department. Keep checking this page to know the latest news from the KPD through KPD Recruitment 2018.