KRIDE Jobs 2020 – Apply for 101 Sr. DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts in Karnataka!!!! Job Seekers!! Apply Offline for 101 Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other vacancies. The Rail Infrastructure Development Company Limited (K RIDE) Invited applications from experienced, dynamic candidates with relevant work experience, for various Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form to the prescribed venue on or before the last date on 27th October 2020.
KRIDE Recruitment 2020
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Engineering / Finance / HR departments, applications are invited for the following posts on a Deputation/contract basis. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Important dates and links are given below. Refer to the below-provided details and enroll yourself for the K RIDE New Vacancies.
KRIDE Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K RIDE)|
|No. of. Vacancies||101 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27th October 2020|
KRIDE Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited Recruitment 2020
Candidates can get complete details of KRIDE Jobs Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other from the below sections.
- Applicants should hold B.E / B.Tech/ Diploma/ MCA/ Equivalent in a prescribed discipline in concerned discipline
Age Limit – K RIDE Recruitment in Karnataka:
Basis of Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other job notification 2020 candidate age should be
- Minimum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 57 Years
<< Also Check: NLC Recruitment – 550 Openings>>
- E2:50000 – 160000/- – E2 Grade (Manager)
- E1: 40000 – 140000/- – E1 Grade (Deputy Manager)
- E0: 30000 – 120000/- – E0 Grade (Asst. Manager)
- E8: Rs. 1,61,250/-
- E9: Rs. 3,11,250|-
- E5: Rs. 1,47,250/-
- E6: Rs. 1,54,250/-
- Applicants who are get selected for the particular category will get the salary as per E0 – E9.
- Candidates can refer to the KRIDE Jobs Notification for more information.
- KRIDE selection will be based on Tests/Interviews.
How to Apply for KRIDE Jobs 2020?
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August -2020 Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other recruitment as mentioned below:
- Download the KRIDE Jobs notification 2020 given below.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the KRIDE Vacancy
- Download the application form and take a print.
- Fill the blanks with the proper details.
- Attach the essential document copies asked for the Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other Post.
- Recheck the documents enclosed and details are given properly.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Post the duly filled application form to the following prescribed address.
Rail infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited,
MSIL House, No. 36, 7th Floor,
Bangalore – 560052,
Karnataka – India.
Important Dates for KRIDE Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for the receipt of Application||26th September 2020|
|Last Date for the receipt of Application||27th October 2020|
Important Links for KRIDE Jobs 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
SSC Recruitment – Apply Various Vacancy
BPRD Recruitment – Apply 259 Vacancy
FSSAI Recruitment – Apply 66 Vacancy
Frequently Asked Questions About KRIDE Jobs 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form KRIDE Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for KRIDE Recruitment will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Assistant Manager, Sr. DGM, Sr. Manager & Other posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Karnataka which has an office of the Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited.
3. What are the important dates I must know for KRIDE Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 26th September 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 27th October 2020
4. What is the Maximum Age limit for KRIDE New Vacancies?
A. The candidate must be below 57 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for KRIDE Careers 2020?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.