KSP Recruitment 2021 for 402 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancies. This section will be useful for the aspirants who are searching for Recent Police Jobs in Karnataka. Online Applications are active from 01st April 2021 for the Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Job Vacancies. So aspirants willing to apply for the KSP PSI Recruitment 2021 can proceed with the application procedure if they are eligible for the KSP Job Vacancies released now. The KSP Online Application will be closed on 03rd May 2021, hence interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their application for the desired KSP Job before the final date of KSP Recruitment 2021.
KSP Recruitment 2021
Huge aspirants are searching for the Karnataka Govt Jobs, those people can utilize this great opportunity. Interested aspirants can read the eligibility details carefully and get ready with their preparation. Before applying for the Karnataka State Police Recruitment, candidates must ensure eligibility conditions. Here we have attached the KSP Recruitment Notification and apply online link. Aspirants can also find the official website link below if they want to know more about the Karnataka State Police.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Department (KSP)|
|Name of the Post||Police Sub Inspector (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||402|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd May 2021|
|Job Category||Police Jobs || Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
KSP Vacancy 2021 Details
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – 402
- Total – 402
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should pursue a Degree/ Equivalent in a recognized university.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
KSP Selection Process 2021
- Selection may be based on the Written Exam/ Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – Rs. 37900-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-65600-1650-70850/- (Approx)
KSP Recruitment 2021: Application Fee Details
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ (2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B): Rs. 250/-
To know more details regarding the payment process of the application fee, go through the KSP Recruitment Official Notification given below.
Steps to complete KSP Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process
- Click on the given Online Application Link.
- Get into the Official Page of KSP Recruitment and search for the “New Application” Tab.
- Hit the New Application option and enter into the application page.
- Go through the details listed on the new page and hit the Tick on the “I Agree” box at the page end.
- Then fill in the details they are asking for in the KSP Online Application Page
- Upload the documents asked for in a proper format without skipping any column.
- After duly filling in the details, submit your application
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
- To check application status or other details, click on the My Application Tab in the KSP Recruitment Page
- Enter KSP Job Application Number and DOB to log in and check the required details.
Karnataka Police Job Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||01st April 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application||03rd May 2021|
Karnataka State Police New Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|Karnataka Police Vacancy 2021 Notification||KSP PSI Notification|
|Online Application Form||KSP Apply Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Karnataka State Police Department:
The administration of the district police is directed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprises a rank, headed by a General Inspector of the Police. The police administration in Bangalore is run by a police commissioner with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore, Mangalore, and the city of Hubli-Dharwad are headed by a Police Inspector General (IGP), while Belgaum is headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG).
The Director-General and the Inspector General of the Police (DG and IGP) is the head of the state police department, and under him is the Additional Directors General of the Police. Each additional general director of the police is in charge of a particular function: law and order, crimes and technical services, administration, intelligence, the police of the Karnataka state reserve, recruitment, and training.
There are five commissioners. The Commissioner of Bangalore has the rank of Additional Director General of Police, and the commissioners in Hubli-Dharwad, Mysuru, and Mangaluru have the rank of Inspector General of the Police, while the commissioner Belagavi has the rank of Deputy Inspector General of the Police. Six inspectors general of the police is in charge of the ranks, with several inspectors general of the police in charge of specific functions. Each Rank comprises three to six districts, and each district is headed by a Superintendent of Police.