KSPCB Recruitment 2018-19- Apply Online for 33 Manager & Assistant Environment Officer posts
KSPCB Recruitment 2018-19- Apply through online for 33 vacancies of Manager & Assistant Environment Officer posts: The Karnataka State Pollution Control Board for prevention & Control of Water Board recently released a job notification in this week of March for Manager and Assistant Environment Officer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for KSPCB Recruitment 2018 up to 24th of March 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of KSPCB Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page www.kspcb.kar.nic.in.
KSPCB Recruitment 2018-19 – Overview:
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Post||Manager & Assistant Environment officer & Others|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka|
|Application opening Date||23-02-2018|
|Application Closing Date||24-03-2018|
KSPCB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
KSPCB Notification 2018 posted 33 vacancies that are explained below.
|SL.No||Name of The Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Manager (For IT)||01|
|2||Assistant Environment Officer (HK)||14|
|3||Assistant Scientific Officer (HK)||03|
|4||Scientific Assistant (HK)||04|
|5||Legal Assistant (HK)||01|
|6||Field Assistant (HK)||05|
|7||First Grade Assistant (HK)||01|
|8||Second Grade Assistant (HK)||04|
Eligibility Criteria For KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
The Candidate should meet all the Eligibility criteria of Karnataka State Pollution Control Board in order to apply for the posts available at KSPCB Notification 2018.
Educational Qualification details for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates can refer the Official web page to know about Educational qualification to apply for KSPCB Jobs 2018.
Age Limit to apply for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
To apply for KSPCB Vacancy 2018 candidate must have,
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
Pay Scale for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
- Manager (For IT): Rs.56,550/- to Rs.79,800/-.
- Assistant Environment Officer (HK): Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-.
- Assistant Scientific Officer (HK): Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-.
- Scientific Assistant (HK): Rs.16,000/- to Rs.29,600/-.
- Legal Assistant (HK): Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-.
- Field Assistant (HK): Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-.
- First Grade Assistant (HK): Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/-.
- Second Grade Assistant (HK): Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-.
Selection Process for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
Candidate will be select on the basis of their performance in,
- Online Assesment.
- Personal Interview.
Application fee for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
The Candidates have to pay the Application fee through Online.
- General and OBC Candidates have to Pay Rs.600/- as Application fee.
- Candidates are from category 2A,2B,3A & 3B have to pay Rs.300/-.
- 50/- fro EX-Serviceman.
How to Apply for KSPCB Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types
Eligible candidates can apply for KSPCB Jobs 2018 through Online, the Instructions are given below.
- Firstly, visit the Official webpage www.kspcb.kar.nic.in. to apply online,
- Find the relevant job Notification on the first page.
- Now, Enter all the required details.
- Scan and Upload the required Documents with Photograph.
- Pay the Exam Application fee through Online.
- Enter all the Fee payment details like Transactional ID, Date etc.,
- Finally, Click on Submit Button.
- Take the printed applications for further reference.
Admit Card / Hall ticket For KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates can download the Hall ticket or Admit card from the Official webpage 10 days before commencement of exam.
Important Dates For KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
- Application Opening Date: 23-02-2018.
- Application Closing Date: 24-03-2018.
Important Links for KSPCB Recruitment 2018:
|Apply Link||Click here|
Help Line details for KSPCB Jobs 2018:
Karnataka State Pollution Control Board,
E-mail: [email protected],
Official Webpage: www.kspcb.kar.nic.in.
About Karnataka State Pollution Control Board:
The Karnataka State Pollution Control Board Started by Government of Karnataka in September of 1974. the board was started for preventing the pollution of water and Air.the water act will provide for the development of water act 1974. The water can enhance the prevention of Pollution of water and air. For more details about the Karnataka State Pollution Board, visit the official website www.kspcb.kar.nic.in.