KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 65 Overseers, Accredited Engineers, State Quality Monitor Vacancies:
KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 65 Overseers, Accredited Engineers, State Quality Monitor Posts: Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency has 65 vacancies to be filled. The vacancies are for State Quality Monitors, Accredited Engineers, and Overseer posts. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can now start applying for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018 through Offline mode from 24th January 2018. However, the last date to submit your application forms is 8th February 2018 up to 4:00 pm. Furthermore, check details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. Also, visit @ www.ksrrda.kerela.gov.in and be a part of KSRRDA Recruitment 2018.
KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (KSRRDA)|
|Name of the Post||Overseers, Accredited Engineers, State Quality Monitors|
|Jobs Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||25-01-2018|
KSRRDA Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||State Quality Monitors||03|
Eligibility Criteria for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19
Applicants of KSRRDA Jobs 2018 must satisfy all eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about eligibility criteria in the following sections.
Educational Qualification for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- State Quality Monitors: Candidates must have passed Graduation in Civil Engineering from recognized university with 5 years of experience as Executive Engineer or above in constructions of roads
- Accredited Engineers: Candidates must have passed Graduation in B.Tech.
- Overseers: Candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit to apply KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- All the Applicants should have the age limit as per the company norms.
Selection Process for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- State Quality Monitors: As per Company standards.
- Accredited Engineers: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Overseers: Rs.1,000/- per month.
Application Fee for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- Refer Official Notification for more details.
How to Apply for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018-19:
- Firstly, visit KSRRDA Official website @ ksrrda.kerala.gov.in
- On the main page, click on latest news.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in an application in a prescribed format.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Paste photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date to the below provided postal address.
Executive Engineer of PMGSY,
Programmer implementation units.
Important Links for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018:
Important Dates for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018:
|Advertisement Date||23rd January 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25th January 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||8th February 2018|
The objective of the PMGSY is to provide connectivity by way of an all-weather road to the unconnected habitations in rural areas so that services (educational, health, marketing facilities, etc.) which are not available in the unconnected habitations become available. Accordingly, a Programme Implementation Unit (PUI) constituted in each District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) with Project officer.
DRDA as chairman and manned by competent technical staff prepares the project proposals and Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) and forwards them to the State Technical Agency (College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram) for scrutiny of designs and estimates. DPRs are then forwarded to the National Rural Roads Development Agency (NRRDA) which submits the same to the Ministry of Rural Development, GOI for clearance.
KSRRDA Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (KSRRDA) has 65 new openings for the year 2018-19. The Board has Vacancies for Overseers, Accredited Engineers, State Quality Monitors Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for KSRRDA Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date, KSRRDA Vacancy List.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in Sikkim Police Jobs 2018. However, Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (KSRRDA) is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job searchers can get recent updates regarding Jobs in KSRRDA Recruitment 2018 on this page. Moreover, get details regarding age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in KSRRDA Jobs 2018.