KUK Recruitment 2019 – 95 Vacancy for Assistant Pedagogue
Kurukshetra University is now accepting Online Applications from eligible candidates. The post available is Assistant Professor. There are 95 vacancies across various subjects. The subject wise vacancies are available in the official notification. Interested candidates from Haryana can go through the notification and check if they are eligible. If you are looking for a teaching job in Haryana, then this notification is for you. Other details for eligibility criteria will be available on the official website from 5th November 2019. The applicants can start applying on the same day. The last date for the online application is 26th November 2019.
The selection procedure is divided into 3 phases. Apply for the Kurukshetra University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 only after you have read the notification properly. It is important that while applying for the Kurukshetra University Professor Recruitment 2019, the candidates have all the qualifications correct. In case of incorrect/faulty qualifications, the applications will be rejected.
Overview of the Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Kurukshetra University (KUK)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||95|
|Starting Date||5th November 2019|
|Closing Date||26th November 2019|
|Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
Department Wise Vacancy Details for KUK Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Department||Subject||No. of Vacancy|
|Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||Ancient Indian History, Culture &|
|Academic Staff College (HRDC)||Academic Staff College||1|
|Computer Science||Computer Science||2|
|Directorate of Distance Education||Hindi||1|
|Electronic Science||Electronic Science||1|
|Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies||1|
|Home Science||Home Science||1|
|Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies||Biochemistry||1|
|Physical Education||Physical Education||3|
|UTD Sports (Physical Education)||2|
|Political Science||Political Science||3|
|Public Administration||Public Administration||1|
|Institute of Sanskrit and Indological Studies||Institute of Sanskrit and Indological Studies||4|
|Social Work||Social Work||1|
|Statistics &O.R||Statistics &O.R||1|
|Institute of Teachers Training & Research||Pedagogy of Arts||1|
|Pedagogy of Biological Sciences||1|
|Pedagogy of Commerce||1|
|Pedagogy of Computer Science||1|
|Pedagogy of English||1|
|Pedagogy of Hindi||1|
|Pedagogy of Mathematics||1|
|Pedagogy of Music||1|
|Pedagogy of Physical Sciences||1|
|Pedagogy of Punjabi||1|
|Pedagogy of Sanskrit||1|
|Pedagogy of Social Science||1|
|Health & Physical Education||1|
|University School of Management (Management)||University School of Management (Management)||3|
|Women Study Research Centre (Women Studies)||Women Study Research Centre (Women Studies)||1|
Note – Read the notification for details on Post Code and Category of Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for jobs in Kurukshetra University 2019
- Each subject job post has its education qualification. Read the official notification to know more.
- According to the rules & regulations of the Organization
|Category||Fee Details in INR|
|General Category (Male of Haryana & other States/ Female of other than Haryana State/Male & Female of Reserved category of other than Haryana State)||2000/-|
|Female of General Category of Haryana State Only||1000/-|
|Male and Female of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS Category of|
Haryana State Only
|Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only||Exempted|
- Rs. 57700-182400/- with entry pay of Rs. 57700/-
The salary entirely depends on the organization’s norms.
The selection procedure will consist of 3 phases which include Academic Record, Research Performance/Teaching Experience, Domain Knowledge Test, Teaching Skill, Interview. Read the official notification for a detailed explanation.
How to apply for KUK jobs?
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University at www.kuk.ac.in
- On the left-hand side, you will find the job/career section
- Read the advertisement for teaching (Assistant professor) position
- If you are eligible, fill the online form
- Make payment after you check all the details
- Submit the application before the final date
List of Documents required for verification
The applicants need to carry the original documents as well as one set of self-attested photocopies of each during the interview.
- One set of Printed copy of online filled application form along with a photograph (uploaded with the application form), identity proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving license/Passport/Voter Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card, etc.
- Matric Certificate
- 12th certificate OR 03 year diploma Certificate (each semester/year of DMC)
- Graduation Certificate:
i) In the case of annual system DMCs of all the years& Degree.
ii) In case of semester system 1st to 6th-semester DMCs of all the Semesters,
consolidated DMCs & Degree
iii) In case ESM candidate, then Graduate Certificate issued by Army/Navy/Air Force
- Postgraduate Certificate (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com. etc.) in case of annual system or semester, the DMCs of all the years & semesters respectively as well as consolidated DMCs.
- M.Phil /PhD. Degree
- NET/SLET/SET certificate.
- Any other Exam.
- Teaching Experience Certificate, if any after the date of eligibility (regular, Ad-hoc, Contractual only)
- Research Publications uploaded with the application form if any
- Certificate of Reserved Category of Haryana Government:
(In case of SC/ BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/PWD/ESM/DESM/DFF)
- If already in Service, No Objection Certificate shall be mandatorily produced at the time of Interview (issued from the present employer of the Candidate).
Failing to submit any of the above-mentioned documents will result in rejection of the application.
The certificate formats are available in the official notification.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and deposit of online fee the candidate can call at helpline No. 8742854777 on all working days from 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding refund to the candidates who had earlier applied against the posts of Assistant Professor (Budgeted) advertised vide Advertisement No. 2/2017 and No. 1/2018, can call at helpline No. 01744-239235 on all working days from 9:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
About Kurukshetra University:
Kurukshetra University is a university established on 11 January 1956 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres (99 mi) from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university was the idea of the then Punjab governor, Sir Chandeshwar Prasad Narayan Singh, a Sanskrit scholar. The Department of Sanskrit was the first and the only department in the university when it was inaugurated by Bharat Ratna Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of the Indian Republic. Its campus is spread over 473 acres (1.91 km2).
For more details on Haryana State Government jobs, click here.
Other Important Haryana Govt. jobs:
|Post Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|Income Tax Department||20,750 -Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||Updated soon|
|Indian Ordnance Factories||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||30-12-2019|
|ESIC Recruitment||14 – Specialist & Super Specialist||15-12-2019|
|Central Industrial Security Force||1,314 – Assistant Sub Inspector Executive||07-12-2019|