Interested candidates can read all the details below and check for eligibility. Applicants can read the academic qualification, age limit, and other eligibility details are given below. Eligible candidates can move ahead to read all other details of the pay scale, application fee, etc, and decide to apply. If eligible and interested, candidates can apply using the KVIC apply online link below. Get a direct link for AAI Recruitment 2023 here. In case of any confusion regarding the details, or wanting to have more detailed information, candidates can refer to the official website using the link below. To know more about the commission, candidates can visit the official website. The link for the same is below.
KVIC Jobs 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Name of Post||Director & Deputy Director|
|Starting date of application||Updated Soon|
|Closing date of application||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
| Official Website|| www.kvic.org.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in KVIC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Only Indian nationals may apply for KVIC Director Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should possess an Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA from a recognized university.
Read the official notification for more details on KVIC Careers.
- Director: Not exceeding 50 years
- Deputy Director: Not exceeding 40 years
For age limit & age relaxation details as given in the KVIC Recruitment 2023, refer to the official notification
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience, and performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for KVIC Recruitment 2023:
- Director – Rs.78800/-
- Deputy Director – Rs.67700/-
KVIC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) as KVIC online application fees
- KVIC employees – No Fee
How to apply for KVIC Recruitment 2023?
Step 1: Sign Up
- Visit the official website using the link below
- Click on vacancies
- Read the terms & conditions and click on I Agree
- Press the start button
- Sign up with a valid EMail Id and mobile Number
- One time password and other login details will be sent to the email id and phone number provided
Step 2: Apply Online
- Change the one time password to a secure password of your choice
- Login with the new password
- Fill up all the details correctly and completely
- You will find a Preview option under your application form
- Check all the details updated by you and any corrections can be made using the Edit option
- You cannot change the mobile number and email id under the edit option
- Submit the application form
- Download the application form generated by the system
- A unique registration number will be available, save it for future reference
Step 3: Submission of Application Fees
- After applying online, click on the Make Payment link
- Deposit the application fee along with extra bank charges (non-refundable) through online mode only
Important Dates for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Updated Soon|