Candidates interested in the LIC Vacancy for Chief Technical Officer (CTO) & Other Posts can read all the details below and also refer to the official notification. The LIC notification link has been given below. Once the candidate confirms eligibility, they can proceed to apply online. Click on the link and use it as per the steps given below. If candidates wish to know more about the Life Insurance Corporation of India, they can visit the official website by using the link provided.
LIC Recruitment 2023 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Organization
|Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Chief Technical Officer (CTO) & Other Posts
|Starting date of application
|Closing date of application
|All Over India
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs 2023
Candidates interested in LIC Vacancy 2023 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply,
- Chief Technical Officer – Engineering Graduate or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution and 15 years of experience.
- For Chief Digital Officer- Bachelors/ Master’s degree preferably a combination of Business/ Technology/Computer Science/Digital Marketing or related fields and 15 years of experience.
- Chief Information Security Officer – Graduate from a reputed University, preferably with credible certifications in information security or an Engineer from a reputed University and 15 years of experience.
Read the official notification for more details on LIC Careers 2023.
- Maximum Age Limit – 55 years as of 01.01.2023
Selection Process for LIC Career 2023:
- Initial Screening.
- Candidates will be short-listed for a personal interview, based on their qualifications, experience, and overall suitability.
- Selection will be based on personal interviews/ interactions.
LIC Posts Salary:
- The compensation package would comprise fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
LIC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates must pay the Application Fees is Rs.1, 000/-(One thousand only) plus GST as applicable.
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates, there is no application fee, however, they have to pay Rs.100/- (One hundred only) plus GST as applicable.
How to apply for LIC Jobs 2023?
- Open the LIC notification using the link below
- Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible for the jobs
- If eligible, open the online application form
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the same for reference in the future
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply