Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card 2019 Released. Directorate of Maharashtra Fire Services has issued the admit card on 13th November 2019. All the applicants of MFS are waiting to download the hall ticket to write the examination. And now it’s the time to get your MFS Admit Card. Though candidates are supposed to download the admit card soon to get the exam date. Thus, we can get the Maharashtra Fire Services Exam Date from the printed hall ticket.
Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have submitted the application for the post of Maharashtra Fire Services must download the admit card to take down the exam. Only eligible applicants can get the hall ticket from the official portal. Aspirants must undergo the eligibility criteria which are given on the official notification. So, Aspirants are suggested to make sure with the details before downloading the admit card. All the candidates should download the DMFS Admit Card 2019 through Online Mode only.
Maharashtra Fire Services Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Maharashtra Fire Services|
|Name of the Post||Maharashtra Fire Services|
|Name of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||Check with Admit Card|
|Admit Card Date||13th November 2019|
Details Available on MFS Admit Card
Check with the details in the Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card before downloading it. Aspirants have to enter the particulars in the hall ticket which is available in the registration form submitted at the time of the recruitment process. The MFS Admit Card will not be sent through the post to any of the candidates.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Maharashtra Fire Services Exam
Candidates are mandated to download the hall ticket to get the Maharashtra Fire Services Exam Date. Thus, Aspirants can get the admit card from the official portal i.e. mahafireservice.gov.in. From this webpage, Candidates are provided with the direct link to download the hall ticket. Make sure to download the admit card soon to take down the examination. Thus, check the exam pattern and the syllabus from the official website for the exam preparation.
Documents Along with DMFS Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants can download the Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card from the direct link provided at the bottom of the section. We have listed some important original documents that have to be carried for the exam hall. So, Contenders are suggested to carry any one of the ID proof along with the Maharashtra Fire Services Hall Ticket 2019.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
MFS Admit Card Download Steps 2019
- Click on the DMFS Hall Ticket 2019.
- Enter the User Name and Password on the home page.
- And Sign in to the admit card page.
- Now, the hall ticket page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
DMFS Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Links
|Maharashtra Fire Services Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|